The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Asked my son if he knows how to do swinging tricks and he said it's an unlock
Is that true or is it just hitting buttons and moving the analog stick?
True. It’s been a minute since I played 2018 Spider-Man, but it’s under the upgrade your hero menu. Once you unlock it it’s a combination of button press and certain direction of the analog stick.

I’m gonna start my own little cook group tomorrow with the family to try and mail this Walmart release. I hope they fixed it so bots can’t get in

**** man I just want one for the lockdown that's coming
I’m saying, I’m not trying to cop multiples to flip or none of that ****, just one for the fam, nothing more and nothing less.
tenor.gif

I’m gonna start my own little cook group tomorrow with the family to try and mail this Walmart release. I hope they fixed it so bots can’t get in

I can tell you right now Wally didn’t.

they are the only site that doesn’t allow you to change payment on preorder.

their e-commerce is so basic too.

Man anyone else having a problem with NBA 2K21 install not staying installed on the PS5 internal SSD?

I've installed it 3 times and each time I enter the disc it's acts like game isn't installed and prompts me to copy and install it .

True. It’s been a minute since I played 2018 Spider-Man, but it’s under the upgrade your hero menu. Once you unlock it it’s a combination of button press and certain direction of the analog stick.
He told me he's got all the unlocks for 2018
He thought I was talking about the Miles version

Haven’t played either but seeing on Reddit that a lot of people have TLOU2 over GoT for game of the year. It’s a bit confusing because I remember TLOU2 not being that well received at release. You never know with Reddit, but that discrepancy almost makes it feel like bots are trying to campaign for TLOU2.

For those that have played both, if you had to pick one or the other for goty which would it be?

Back
Top Bottom