The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ Fozzy Badfeet

I'm picking up my copy of MLB The Shoe 20 soon from Best Buy. After I play a little bit and when your not playing GoT. Lets run some MLB The Show online and also GoT online co op and multi player modes which I haven't even touched yet.
Let's do it!

:lol: Packaged a whole bunch of useless junk you probably couldn't resell at cost. Unless you flip the ps5 and even out.

Thoughts on Control: Ultimate Edition on sale for $19.99...
It’s a great game, also ultimate edition gets you the PS5 version when it releases next year.

Base game and both of the DLC packs were fun, just expect some lag since there’s a lot going on with the combat and the destructible environment.

It’s a great game, also ultimate edition gets you the PS5 version when it releases next year.

Base game and both of the DLC packs were fun, just expect some lag since there’s a lot going on with the combat and the destructible environment.
good price. ps5 upgrade doesn't come out till next year tho

For a dub I might as well secure it now even if I dont play it until later on this year....
Thanks

Pulled the trigger on Valhalla

You missed the Amazon deal last week when it dropped to $39.99 for the PS4 version which includes the free PS5 digital download upggrade. Also copped Watchodogs Legion for $29.99 on the early Black Friday deal at BB earlier this week.

I NEVER buy any UBISOFT games @ full retail.

Back
Top Bottom