The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it recommended to not play Spider-Man: Miles Morales yet? I have downloaded the updates for the game and Spider-Man: Remastered. I also transferred my saved data to the Remastered version as well but I have not played both of them yet.

went through both miles and the remastered with no issues even
initially did not ever put the system into rest mode until after the updates last week and still no issues on my end.
just started up assassins creed and can report no issues also with it in case anyone was concerned or curious

Which TV do you guys recommend for the PS5? I was thinking of getting the Sony X900H 65”. I was going to get the LG 55 CX OLED but I’m afraid of the screen burn in. Also the price of the Sony is easier on the budget. Only $969.99 at Best Buy and Costco.

I have this:

I'm not sure if its the best, but I enjoy it.

PO

Been playing resident evil 5 co op with a friend the last few nights and it went from being the worst to 2nd worst after RE6 in the series. Was super annoying managing 2 inventories alone.

Last edited:
RE5 was my first RE game and I enjoyed it quite a bit. It got 3 playthroughs from me. GOAT Wesker too :smokin

tenor.gif

And no trophy for this :lol:

Just finished and plat Ghost of Tsushima... Bravo Sucker Punch... Bravo. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
How long did it take you? Seems like a never ending story. I have trouble staying alive fighting the Mongols, they are relentless, ruthless and takes hits like they are the terminator, the big guys with huge shields specifically. I'm getting better after getting the upgrades.
Is this how Demon Soul is like or worse?

How long did it take you? Seems like a never ending story. I have trouble staying alive fighting the Mongols, they are relentless, ruthless and takes hits like they are the terminator, the big guys with huge shields specifically. I'm getting better after getting the upgrades.
Is this how Demon Soul is like or worse?

I don’t think you can compare them but I’d say Demons Souls is much less forgiving.

“These are hard times,” Dusty Rhodes.

I was thinking of getting the X900 but that CX has HDMI 2.1 ports (plural), VRR/Gsync, wider viewing angles. It’s almost a grand more but it seems more future proof. But then again you could argue OLED technology will get cheaper...(just convinced myself to get a 900).

Back
Top Bottom