The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally beat the Old Hero and the Storm King, finally making some progress again.
Were you stuck? I thought something was wrong with Old Hero because he rarely targeted and didn’t hit me at all. I realized after I had the Theif Ring equipped and dude had trouble noticing me :lol:

COD, but hope PS drops one too. I'm sure they can help ease some of these issues.

PO

hmm i cant even install the disc version of this game as soon as i put the disc in and try to install it just errors out doesnt even try to download anything

so im wondering how i would even get the patch since the game wont even install

my issue is probably with sony.

tomdiginson tomdiginson

I mean a random restart on a brand new console for the first time would have you a lil shook also

unless u eat nails for breakfast and glass for dinner, than more power to you :pimp:

Too many red rings of deaths flashbacks, got that ish 5 times on xbox, thats when i switched over to ps3 & started calling sony home

Were you stuck? I thought something was wrong with Old Hero because he rarely targeted and didn’t hit me at all. I realized after I had the Theif Ring equipped and dude had trouble noticing me :lol:

My world tendency was dark and there were some dark phantoms that were making that area a PAIN. Couldn’t even make it to the boss lol. I was stuck for a tiny bit.

tl;dr. Got one from Wally World

Dem Wally World’s definitely have PS5s and Brickseek seems pretty dang accurate. My friend and I hit at different locations. I had to go to twice to a Wal Mart since they were being shady. Glad I called back though. The original response was “they sold out”. Then I told ole girl I came there earlier was a lil frustrated since I was told numerous times they didn’t have any (a few times by her) even though the guy who looked it up in the store confirmed they were there and I kept getting the runaround from electronics and customer service. Miraculously, when I was speaking to CS she was able to locate one after I told her I was the one in the black mask earlier that was given the runaround. She said come see her when I got there. I guess all-in-all, it ended well, but still irritating I had to drive there again and deal with the headache when I conversed with them earlier and the first Wally I went to described below.

Before the aforementioned story, I called my Wally 2 times earlier and got the same runaround. Had to stop in for something and swung by electronics and saw like 20 controllers and it made me take pause. Seemed pretty odd to have all those controllers, so I figured I’d ask again. Talked to the girl and she looked a little shook. Told me it was her I talked to twice and her manager told her to say they had none. Sometime from my phone convo and me getting there, they pushed 12 consoles out and of course sold out . Anyway, I high-tailed it to the Wally above and got my console.

COD has definitely been trash, players won’t add to multiplayer, finish playing the first mission and says the next has to load…annoying AF

Went to a Walmart showing 6+ in stock on brickseek and they saying they have none :smh:

I’m never getting one lol

My daughter's mom said it was a scene at my local Walmart earlier today. Customers fighting with management cause they know they are hoarding the PS5's
I witnessed the same thing at a Northern NJ Walmart today, seems even old people are up on Brickseek and Popfindr. Multiple people every 10 mins showing the electronics employees their cell phone screens showing inventory websites. Teterboro NJ was shut down by the cops for a bit so many people were came in. I stayed by the section for 20 mins and waves and waves of people kept coming in running to the desk.

Walmart Garfield NJ has a line 30 deep right now at 11pm for the morning opening

PXL_20201206_185608521.jpg

Last edited:
hmm i cant even install the disc version of this game as soon as i put the disc in and try to install it just errors out doesnt even try to download anything

so im wondering how i would even get the patch since the game wont even install

my issue is probably with sony.

That sucks. I have the whole game installed, I just scared to play it. :lol:

Also, just in case you don't know, the campaign is a portion of the game in which you have to initiate the install of that from within the game itself.

It won't download the "entire" game when you first insert the disc in the PS5 like any other game normally does.

PO

Last edited:
Finished Miles Morales, pretty much the same sentiments you all had. Great game, way too short. A lot of the side quests just felt like time fillers

also the post credit scene.....Insomniac don’t make me wait too long for the sequel

That sucks. I have the whole game installed, I just scared to play it. :lol:

Also, just in case you don't know, the campaign is a portion of the game in which you have to initiate the install of that from within the game itself.

It won't download the "entire" game when you first insert the disc in the PS5 like any other game normally does.

PO

Yea so i finally figured it out after browsing reddit

i had to make a offline account and then installed the game on that account smh

If you like Demon’s Souls then you should like Dark Souls. I like the shortness in DeS but then I missed the open world of DS. When I think about it, I’d rather have that open world from DS. There’s nothing like exploring an area just to stumble upon something new. I feel like with DeS that wasn’t there because of level/stage design.
Exploration is everything in those games. Nothing like finding that shortcut back to the bonfire after traversing a area for a hour.

Brickseeker is 100% accurate. They’re just either not releasing them at all or are randomly releasing it when there aren’t 100 people in the electronics section.

mom twitter people lining up at 3 am when stock goes out. Just make sure ur brick seek updates. Sometimes ur reading stock from 5 hours ago.

it tells u the last time it updates.

This PS5 thirst let’s be honest ain’t about wanting to play one. We have soccer moms and such trying to fight in lines.

yea I know people want to make their kids happy.

good portion of the people flexing with 2 or 3 walmart buys. Was here for the flip.

so now it’s a double whammy.

ps5 shortages are going to be high untill resell dead I mean less than 75-100$ profit dead.

trust resellers will keep buying them in bulk shorting stock of it means profit.

Back
Top Bottom