The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m obsessed with photo mode. Lol.

00BCB416-1CE8-424F-A7CB-3261048F4589.jpeg

Yeah, my 1 platinum trophy was the Walking Dead Season 1 which basically just gives you one when you beat it. Don't plan on getting anymore

I'm playing Tsushima right now, tried playing FFXV, but can't get into it. Next game probably gonna be FFVII Re

Just realized that the shark game is PS5 only for this month

but has it even been optimized for the ps5?

edit nvm saw that it is not

sucks i bought tomb raider not too long ago and have yet to really play it and now its free this month.

finally had time over the weekend and finished days gone. 8.5/10 and the sequel will be a pre order cop for me personally but open word fatigue was def kicking in and I couldn't wait to finish it. not sure how the hell folks put in 150+ hours into ac games.

idk if i should even spoiler this seeing how long the game been out but what shocked me was when the world opened up i was like damn this is huge *** game lol

did you clear out all the hordes?

Yeah, my 1 platinum trophy was the Walking Dead Season 1 which basically just gives you one when you beat it. Don't plan on getting anymore

I'm playing Tsushima right now, tried playing FFXV, but can't get into it. Next game probably gonna be FFVII Re

Ghost of Tsushima is pretty easy to platinum.

idk if i should even spoiler this seeing how long the game been out but what shocked me was when the world opened up i was like damn this is huge *** game lol

did you clear out all the hordes?
game could have been 10 hours shorter to be honest. and nope I'll get back to it eventually but not not any time soon. started ratchet and clank

Yea I really enjoyed Days Gone but it did get a bit tedious at the end. I’ll cop a sequel for sure but I could honestly do without one :lol:

Yeah that open-world fatigue is for sure a real thing.

I started to get it with Ghost of Tsushima. As great as that game is.

1 trophy away from the Plat in Ratchet and Clank 2016 but it's a missable trophy and I've missed it again for the 2nd time :smh: :lol:

Will need a 3rd playthrough which I will leave for later but this game is so much fun even though it has missable and multiple playthrough trophies. :sick:
Can't wait for Rift Apart.

Haven't played this much games in a short time. Onto The Last Guardian next. Not even going to bother go for the plat on that one :lol:

1 trophy away from the Plat in Ratchet and Clank 2016 but it's a missable trophy and I've missed it again for the 2nd time :smh: :lol:

Will need a 3rd playthrough which I will leave for later but this game is so much fun even though it has missable and multiple playthrough trophies. :sick:
Can't wait for Rift Apart.

Haven't played this much games in a short time. Onto The Last Guardian next. Not even going to bother go for the plat on that one :lol:
short but sweet game. started playing yesterday already on deplantizer all gold bolts, missing 1 card left for the ryno

Last edited:
Shadow of Tomb Raider is a smaller file compared to other games. Guessing it's gonna be shorter? Got Unchartered 4 downloading rn.

Shadow of Tomb Raider is a smaller file compared to other games. Guessing it's gonna be shorter? Got Unchartered 4 downloading rn.

File size and game length rarely are correlated. There are many factors that go into file size.

Shadow isnt a terribly long game, but it is very good, IMO. Challenge tombs especially.

short but sweet game. started playing yesterday already on deplantizer all gold bolts, missing 1 card left for the ryno
Won't be short for me after the 3rd playthrough :lol:
But yea without the cutscenes and the Clank sections you can breeze through it.

If you're going for the plat then make sure you spam Groovitron.Groovibomb from the beginning on every enemy in your challenge mode playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom