The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Project Athia is closer than I thought. It's close to FFXVI.

Man Square is on a roll. I have those 2 to look forward to and still waiting for that FFVII: Re Next gen update.

PS4 backlog is going to get in the way of PS5 games if I don't hurry up.

Yeah, I was really disappointed with the vehicle customization in GT Sport. I used
to love to mess around with every single aspect of my car and then go for test runs in previous GT games. Spending an entire afternoon tuning my 1000 HP R34 Skyline from an uncontrollable rocket to a well-handling beast made me feel like a genius :lol:

When GT7 comes out. I'm going to pull out the Apex books I got with GT5 and Sport and become a tuning maestro :lol:
Those books make the CE worth the price even though I haven't had the time to read it :lol:

I said it looks like a mix of Resogun and Bloodborne but not it's reminding me of Vanquish too with that movement.

She also gets a blade. Man I hope they flesh out the blade combat as well.

Is there new info for Project Athia? I figured it was 2022/3 at the earliest.

CFAF4DBF-97BB-4209-80CF-50D61F25EC31.jpeg

Never ordering from wish again

Is there new info for Project Athia? I figured it was 2022/3 at the earliest.

Sony had their CES presentation today and I guess showed a sizzle reel for PS5.
the end credits card revealed release windows for some upcoming games
PS5-Release-Windows-01-11-21-Card.jpg

Leaked Release windows:
Pragmata: 2023 (Previously 2022)
Ghostwire Tokyo: October 2021
Project Athia: January 2022
Solar Ash: June 2021
Kena: March 2021
Stray: October 2021
Little Devil Inside: July 2021

This time next year apparently. I mean it's Square so please be excited for potential pushed dates.

First time ever playing Demons Souls so it took me time to actually understand the fundamentals. Been researching how the game works & all of the upgrades that can be made.
I am all the way at the King Boss, Believe its the last one/ second to last one.

I went to the blacksmith to give him the Searing Demon Soul finally after not knowing you had to bring it to him....
He wouldn't take it so I tried to drop it....ended up "Using" it.... L!
Ruined my chances at any Higher upgrades for this play through... gues I'll be more careful when I play NG+

First time ever playing Demons Souls so it took me time to actually understand the fundamentals. Been researching how the game works & all of the upgrades that can be made.
I am all the way at the King Boss, Believe its the last one/ second to last one.

I went to the blacksmith to give him the Searing Demon Soul finally after not knowing you had to bring it to him....
He wouldn't take it so I tried to drop it....ended up "Using" it.... L!
Ruined my chances at any Higher upgrades for this play through... gues I'll be more careful when I play NG+

Going to explore other FROM software games after this?

This time next year apparently. I mean it's Square so please be excited for potential pushed dates.
Oh yea I ain’t putting much stock in that :lol:
I’d love to be wrong though. FF XVI this year, Athia next? Bruh that’d be dope as hell.

Im def open to em. Which do you recommend?
This one has been legit on my mind non stop once I started advancing so Im going to be spending quite more time on this one.

Bloodborne is incredible. Sekiro I highly recommend as well. And of course all of the Souls games.

Bloodborne was my first and what fond memories I have of that game.

So did some research on Reddit and it seems that the “other” memory is mostly caused by PS4 games/data being brought to the PS5. And that even doing a factory reset won’t do much.

I guess Sony is aware of the issue and is looking into it. I really hope they release a system update soon that fixes this because only having 3-5 games at a time sucks. I blame Call of duty/Warzone for taking up so much space:smh:

Sony need to hurry with the SSD support

Back
Top Bottom