The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what I gather, ppl hated the story with the whole seeing it from killer's pov and then playing as that chick for half of the game.

I’ve read a couple of online reviews and rants about the topic and it feels a lot like when (for example) Star Wars fans have issues with the new movies. Technical complaints aside it’s a lot of “this isn’t the story or ending I wanted for my favorite character”masquerading as other complaints. I mean I get it.

I bet you though, if this was a standalone story with all new characters they would have liked the story way more. IMO: The argument “I don’t care about this new character cuz we just met her” kinda ignores that they fell in love with brand new characters in the first game. They just don’t like how this new character relates to them.

I really hoped that they would at least give the option of 3rd person view.
First person is better suited for horror. More immersive. Glad they stepped away from 3rd person in the main series for now. The best horror games to release in the last decade where all first person.

Last edited:
Agree to disagree.

3rd person view is part of what made RE1, 2 and 4 masterpieces.
Great games but talking about modern horror games those resident evils don’t have the same kind of scares of sense of dread like alien isolation, soma, amnesia, outlast, layers of fear or even resident evil 7.

Finally got Hitman 3, on X Box, solely because we only have 2K for the “Bocks” and if not, that big squared machine would just sit there and continue to compile dust as the PS5 gets all of the burn. Will report findings when I return from the gym.

What I took away from it is that human beings are extremely complicated.
What was your issue with the wrap up?

I keep forgetting that this is just a game lol I got too emotionally involved with it . So I was really looking for
revenge
it is what it is , wish it was more or so like Red Dead where we could make our own decisions about the ending .

I keep forgetting that this is just a game lol I got too emotionally involved with it . So I was really looking for
revenge
it is what it is , wish it was more or so like Red Dead where we could make our own decisions about the ending .

I got pretty involved in it too. I was pretty exhausted after I finished. That might be because I beat it in a week as well though.

When you fight a completely broken Abby at the end and Ellie just doesn’t have it in her anymore and let’s her go man I was a mess :lol:.

I can only play games that I have a disk for......literally. I keep getting error code ce-108255-1

even factory reset and still........
Gonna try and buy another one and sell this one. Smdh

I got pretty involved in it too. I was pretty exhausted after I finished. That might be because I beat it in a week as well though.

When you fight a completely broken Abby at the end and Ellie just doesn’t have it in her anymore and let’s her go man I was a mess :lol:.

lol I was busy so I let my girl play it before me , she finished it in 4 days . By the time I got around to it she knew I was gonna be a wreck at the end .
This morning I had to snap back to reality and kept telling myself “ it’s just a game “ lol it’s not real life .
Then again I started appreciating my 10 fingers a lot more

was really impressed with the Maiden demo, especially with the Pulse Headset.
Downloaded RE: 7 to play after I finish GOT. Village isn't a day 1 for me, but its definitely something I'll pick up when it goes on sale.

konami has to be on life support. what other ip does it have scheduled to release besides pes? no more silent hill, metal gear,

konami has to be on life support. what other ip does it have scheduled to release besides pes? no more silent hill, metal gear,
From my understanding, Konami is huge in Japan. I think gaming is still me of their least profitable divisions.

ps3 servers still up for marvel vs capcom 2, marvel vs capcom origins, ps battle all stars, darkstalkers resurrection? realized I have them on my psn account with some other fighters just have to re download them

16116165967011653276457.jpg

Went ahead and bought this one at Best Buy for $60.

Fast and easy install.

Back
Top Bottom