The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, what exactly are these PS5 upgrades? 4K galactic spiders and frogs?

Man I don't know what is going on with this upgrade.

the resolution mode is 4k 30fps (which I am not bothering with)

the performance mode appears to be 1080P60fps

the strange thing is that it was upscale 4k60fps (believe) on the PS4 version running on PS5. I could be trippin but it looks like a downgrade to me :lol:

So I started playing Mafia I definitive edition last and really enjoying the story of the game. I didn't play the game when it first came out back on the PS2 era. Anyways I checked the PS Store and saw the price for Mafia II definitive edition:

mafia.png

So I started playing Mafia I definitive edition last and really enjoying the story of the game. I didn't play the game when it first came out back on the PS2 era. Anyways I checked the PS Store and saw the price for Mafia II definitive edition:

mafia.png

I hate how they discount everyone except the first one that’s the only one I need

I want to play Fallen Order so bad but just can’t get pass going against them Nasty *** spiders man. Can’t believe I’m being a sucka like this but i can’t do it lol.

LOVE The Game. HATE All The Creatures :lol:

Like Bro I Just Want To Engaged In Light Saber Battles.

mafia.png

Played Mafia II earlier this year because I never played it and really enjoyed it. Going to play the first one next.

mafia.png

Mafia II is buggy as hell though.

Back
Top Bottom