The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really want to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free deal but I only really want spidey (not included) 2k (already own by purchasing the mamba edition for the ps4) and CoD as the add on.

**** it, might just cop CoD (already bought spidey this morning, but dont want to open it because I believe I want the ultimate edition).

Finally, got to the first boss in Demon’s Souls and beat it on my first try. The slow pace takes a bit to get used to.

eyh5wbgqv0z51.jpg

So I preordered two PS5s from Walmart a couple months ago, and they arrived safely yesterday. I checked my CC statement, and I still have yet to be charged. Anyone else in this situation?

Should I cancel my cc? :evil::evil::evil::evil:
Crazy same happened to me bro. Pre Ordered from Walmart during their initial pre-order in Sept. also ordered 2 of them. Was around 12pm Wednesday I received an email update from Walmart about by order saying "Items in my order are delayed" but funny thing was a package from Solutions2 GO I was watching on my FedEx app showed it was at their local hub, delivery of 11/12 package weight of 30 something pounds so I knew that had to be them.

Release day FedEx drops off the package and they were the PS5s. I check my Walmart account for the order status "Delayed—check back later for status update" also checked my CC statement no charge. Walmart also sent another Delayed email but then a couple hours later sent a Shipped email saying arriving 11/12 and that was the last contact from them. Walmart.com order status is unchanged from Delayed and no charge as of today. Just going to keep my mouth shut see what happens and hope for the best.

So watching youtube video to take advantage of the fast loading times for PS4 games that got updates to 4K and 60 FPS they need to be copied and installed to the PS5 internal custom SSD.

Last edited:
You guys think the remastered original spidey is worth the 20 extra bucks?

Watch the gameplay videos on youtube. I mean if you are huge Spidey fan of the comics, movies, or the 2018 PS4 games. Then it's a no brainer to get the ultimate launch edition of Miles Morales.

Also the remastered edition of Spidey has a new actor in it for Peter Parker compared to the PS4 version.

Back
Top Bottom