The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spider-Man at 60fps is worth the extra $20

I got the platinum for it and I mean also the game also has all of the 3 DLC packs with it also.

That's easily about 80 to hours of gameplay for beating the main storyline, getting the platinum, doing a NG+ run and playing the DLC packs.

So Walmart actually did this to me a few months back on a workout machine lol. Ordered it, delivery date passed so they cancelled it on me. Week later I get a UPS tracking & LO and behold it’s the workout bike haha. Never got charged or anything. Got me a free $550 indoor bike lol. Hopefully you get that come up man!!

Props to Sony on the PS5 1st party launch titles:

This has got to be the best launch lineup ever so far. Switch is up there really only because of Zelda: Breathe Of The Wild

Better than Dreamcast? PS2? Nintendo 64?

Not taking anything away from Demon Souls, NBA 2K1, Miles Morales, etc. It truly is a solid line up. And makes the Xbox not as appealing.

415BD5C1-687A-4226-8415-115594468576.jpeg

For the people that ate at target.

How long did y’all wait and how did y’all know for sure that store was getting some?

been playing spiderman for the past couple hours after finishing up with work and really impressed with everything
really glad i decided to preorder and also no issues with my system so far!

Damn this thing is amazing. Been playing Spider-Man and 2k most of the night. The only complaint I have is the hard drive fills up quickly

You can't turn off the controller on the controller itself like before? Had to go through the setting in the menu.

Is it safe to put the console in rest mode? I have Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered in my download queue.

Back
Top Bottom