The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was getting mad burnt out on GOT near the end. Still going to back though and try to plat.

I got burnt out really fast on GOT. Haven't felt the desire to go back and play it. It was cool thematically and really pretty but just got redundant as hell for me. I feel like there's some ideology attached to the idea that the best games have to be 3rd person open world games but the formula has worn thin on me. If the world isn't engaging or have its own life then I get taken out of it fast.

I got burnt out really fast on GOT. Haven't felt the desire to go back and play it. It was cool thematically and really pretty but just got redundant as hell for me. I feel like there's some ideology attached to the idea that the best games have to be 3rd person open world games but the formula has worn thin on me. If the world isn't engaging or have its own life then I get taken out of it fast.
For me it was clearing out all of the bases and then when I’m just trying to run around and collect stuff, a group of Mongols always happen to spawn in places that get in the way so I either have to fight them or run away. It got really annoying.

Yeah that open-world fatigue is for sure a real thing.

I started to get it with Ghost of Tsushima. As great as that game is.

They need to cut it out and go to hub or mini-world, linear setups. Quicker game development times and overall tighter gaming experiences.

I'm on the Skellige area of Witcher 3 and their idea of content is by dropping markers in the middle of the ocean - which utilize the game's weakest area, swimming and 'underwater combat'. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Won't be short for me after the 3rd playthrough :lol:
But yea without the cutscenes and the Clank sections you can breeze through it.

If you're going for the plat then make sure you spam Groovitron.Groovibomb from the beginning on every enemy in your challenge mode playthrough.

Always throw a groovitron when I stroll in to any arena followed by proton drums then saw blades and if necessary rockets

Fallen Order was such a good game.

I have a feeling EA has a 'remaster' or 'enhanced edition' in the works. Game sold well enough and is generally well received.

They could tighten the combat and maybe rework some of those lame ponchos so they actually have modifiers.

If you guys are still looking for the headset. i just checked out for one on bestbuy

Demon Souls is one of the best games visually & it is fun but OMG is it energy draining frustrating.
It feels like my soul is depleting after playing for a while lol.

The visuals are amazing. I hear you though, there were times I was just like “I need a break from this” and would jump back into Spider-Man. Lol.

I’m glad I don’t plat or care about trophies. I never seen their value. Even Xbox achievements.

open world fatigue is real reason I like to balance games. I finished GoT then did FF remake. Yes one is a rpg ish. But it’s more on rails.

also FF remake and persona top 5 games I played in a while.

File size and game length rarely are correlated. There are many factors that go into file size.

Shadow isnt a terribly long game, but it is very good, IMO. Challenge tombs especially.

Can't wait to play it. Enjoyed the first.
For now, I'm just going to add it to my library so I can play it later.
Need to plat TLOU2/GOW & finish RDR2 story somehow. :lol:

PO

Control ultimate edition $20. PS5 version out next month

Back
Top Bottom