The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been on the call of duty campaign today ... man this game looks good as hell

with this , Miles, 2k ,and PlayStation + I’m probably good until cyberpunk

1605211631827976461075.jpg

:pimp:

Popfindr still showing small amount of stock around me. Sister looking for one too...

Too bad I'm at work right now.

Sony Direct that I copped from Wednesday night should be here today (!). This one's for my bro-in law, he's about to lose his **** when he sees it :lol:

First time playing Demon's Souls, is it just me or are the bonfires really far apart? First one I got to was after the boss.

Popfindr still showing small amount of stock around me. Sister looking for one too...

Too bad I'm at work right now.

it could be tagging drop night purchases that haven’t been picked up yet. Problem with the online drop is you could reserve a console couple cities over and make the trip on the weekend. Increased the competition. Target next city up showing 2. But they don’t have any in stock. Not gonna chase these around.

Those with the Pulse 3D headsets
How you likin them and what settings are they set on?

I love mine and think they sound amazing, especially for the price.
As for settings, I'm trying them all just to see what they all sound like.
Starting on "higher" setting first.

Was playing Miles Morales last night high as a kite and was tripping out. The physics engine they’re using g for swinging for the PS5 is outrageous. My stomach would drop like I’m on a roller coaster anytime I was swinging and freefalling :lol:

That was me last night too w/ miles, but also w/ Astrobot
With the lights turned off and the headphones, felt like I was in a Disney attraction:lol:

Back
Top Bottom