The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no reason to apologize. You think Insomniac cared that Spider-Man was exclusive? Hell naw :lol:
That was different, though. Spider-Man is a PS4/5 exclusive because of Sony’s funding. The game wouldn’t exist without Sony’s $$$$$. Fallout, Elder Scrolls, The Outer World, etc. have always been on PS3 and 4 then all of a sudden their sequels are exclusives? I’m honestly pretty annoyed myself.

I’m probably going to wait for Microsoft to release their Game Pass stick and just sign up for Game Pass to play their sequels that I wouldn’t be able to play otherwise.

Wait a minute Microsoft took Oblivion and Fallout sequels to private and turn them into Xbox exclusives??

I know that, but didn't think they were actually going to turn them into exclusives. Thought they would use the studios to develop other projects or box-exclusive spin offs.
The Outer Worlds was on PS4 and the sequel is going to be an exclusive. There’s a good chance their other games will be, too.

I know that, but didn't think they were actually going to turn them into exclusives. Thought they would use the studios to develop other projects or box-exclusive spin offs.

Thats the whole point & strategy of Microsoft. They want to be the exclusive home for western made RPG's.

Sony has all of the new Final Fantasy games and Persona games timed or full exclusives.

M$ didn't drop $7B+ just to release their games on PS. Maybe Sony should try giving back Deathloop and Tokyo Ghostwire :lol:

I actually think some of their games will still come to PS just not their really big ones i.e. ES, Starfield, Fallout.

Out on bail fresh outta jail PS thread dreamin!!
C460E411-4BE2-47DD-A4A3-770A4F663D57.gif

Rumor been spreading all over the place

A Ghost of Tsushima standalone expansion called Ghost of Ikishima is currently in development, according to rumors circulating online.

XboxERA co-founder Shpeshal_Nick, who proved to be reliable in the past, revealed today that this standalone expansion in the vein of Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Uncharted: Lost Legacy is targeting a 2021 release. The leaker hasn't mentioned any platform, but it is likely this will be a cross-gen release, which is not surprising considering the main game launched on PlayStation 4. ResetERA forums member KatharsisT also added that it is going to be a single-player expansion.

I hope that expansion is true. I love that game man. One of my favorites of the last few years easily.

I've never played the Hitman series but I've been meaning to ask if anyone's played 3 and how it was. Looks dope/fun.

Back
Top Bottom