The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the plat for Rift Apart.

Really fun game, Insomniac did their thing again.

With all of the chaos the last hour or so this game definitely could not have been cross gen.

Clank cursing had me dying. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gonna finish up the 2016 and come byke to Rift Apart to play Challenge Mode.

Think it's time to finally get GOT, been seeing some good deals. I try to hold off in for GOY editions w/ all the bells and whistles for a decent price but w/ the new jawn dropping. I need to put time into it w/o rushing.

Apparently Bluepoint was acquired as well

EDIT:
Seems the Japanese Sony twitter account mixed up images and posted Bluepoint instead of Housemarque

Wonderful.

Excellent fit and hopefully they get a good budget for their next games and new IP's hopefully.

1624979943314.png

Bluepoint would be/is a great acquisition. They have done an amazing job remaking their PS classics.

Has Bluepoint been confirmed?

Get them on a Legend of Dragoon remake immediately! (Not serious.... but I can dream)

Has Bluepoint been confirmed?

Get them on a Legend of Dragoon remake immediately! (Not serious.... but I can dream)
I’ve actually been thinking of playing it for the first time via emulation. It’s looks really good. A remake would be much appreciated and hopefully the start of more first party JRPGs from Sony.

Back
Top Bottom