The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bet the people at Sony are sitting there laughing their asses off at the number of people in a queue to nowhere.

how accurate is the website?

several targets in my areas showing 4 in stock which is kind of hard to believe
It's 100% accurate. Went to a couple targets that had stock and they verified that they had stock, but they were accounted for. I actually believe target employees are back dooring it.

My first device(iPad with the short wait time got thru awhile back, then had a captcha X2, got to the store for a split second, and it booted me. Tried some trickery with going back and stopping the page real quick, tried the stock #, tried opening both versions in a new tab, and 100% of the time was put back into queue...figured might as well try to screw with the system since it screwed with me 😂...

Now, we wait in purgatory 🔥🔱

It's 100% accurate. Went to a couple targets that had stock and they verified that they had stock, but they were accounted for. I actually believe target employees are back dooring it.

its weird, called two stores right now and one said they did strictly online purchase/store pickup and said they werent letting people go to the store and buy today while the other said they did have two this morning and the first two in line go them, its not the 4-6 in stock as it says on the website though

but at least it was good to know that its not strictly an online purchase/store pick-ups only

so it looks like its partially right but only updated in the morning?

the second store i called did say they are getting more but just dont know when the truck will come in

its weird, called two stores right now and one said they did strictly online purchase/store pickup and said they werent letting people go to the store and buy today while the other said they did have two this morning and the first two in line go them, its not the 4-6 in stock as it says on the website though

but at least it was good to know that its not strictly an online purchase/store pick-ups only

so it looks like its partially right but only updated in the morning?

the second store i called did say they are getting more but just dont know when the truck will come in
I would say it updates at minimum twice daily. I ran it yesterday and it didn't show anything in stock nearby. Ran it again last night at about 12 am and saw stock. Ran it in the morning before I made the trek to said stores and it still showed said stock. I ran it again about 15 minutes ago and all the stores that had it in stock previously are showing 0 except one.

Sony has to know their production schedule. Wonder why they won't just let people in to preorder out for months. I would be completely content paying retail now knowing I would get it in January or something like that.

Edit: my screen just updated to say that you need to have a PSN account in order to purchase. That hasn't been there the last hour.

Final piece arrived! Foam reminds me of a JL W7 lol
065B7CCA-880A-4D2A-9786-658A56F3790B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom