The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neuer-PlayStation-5-TV-Spot-erschienen-header.jpg

Welcome to all new PlayStation thread.
If you want to go on a 5-year binge of legendary post, gaming news and the most EPIC ****-talking ever, peep the old PS4 thread.
Let's kick off the console wars with the all new PlayStation 5.

211103102546-underscored-ps5-vs-ps5-digital-lead.jpg

Experience lightning-fast loading with an ultra-high speed SSD, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and 3D Audio*, and an all-new generation of incredible PlayStation games.

See it in ACTION!​

Consoles
Sony PlayStation 5 1TB Standard: $499.99
Sony Playstation 5 1TB Digital: $399.99

Accessories
Dual Sense Wireless Controller: $69.99
Dual Sense Charging Station: $29.99
HD Camera: $59.99
Media Remote: $29.99
Pulse 3D Wireless Headset: $99.99

28 Launch Titles
Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
Astro's Playroom
Borderlands 3
Bugsnax
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Dead by Daylight
Demon's Souls
Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition
DIRT 5
Fortnite
Godfall
Goonya Fighter

and MANY MORE. Check out this
link for the full list.

Last edited:
Usually dont buy initial release on electronics but made an exception for this release
Me and my kids have been talking about this system and they've been keeping me up to date on stuff
When the first official Sony PS5 images released my oldest said it looked like a wifi router :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gonna get back to playing video games again with this

I always get the latest systems but i just play casually and never really beat any of the games i buy lol
Same, that's why I decided on digital so i'm not just hoarding deals and keep my focus on a few games at a time. Maybe play new games I really want to play live instead of waiting on deals.

Had my first crash and database rebuild last night. Unplugged my external and ethernet cable with the quickness :lol:

Anyone have any problems downloading Modern Warfare? The game itself downloaded, but the multiplayer packs keep getting an error for some reason. Having the same issue wit h AC Oddyssey's DLC packs.

Back
Top Bottom