The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best hdmi cable to buy for ps5 to tv? Got the new sony and I want to mount it on the wall, obviously need a longer cable, was thinking 7 to 10 feet but any input is appreciated

was looking at audioquest but i dont even know which ones to buy frm them, all them dam flavors i feel like im buying ice cream

Best hdmi cable to buy for ps5 to tv? Got the new sony and I want to mount it on the wall, obviously need a longer cable, was thinking 7 to 10 feet but any input is appreciated

was looking at audioquest but i dont even know which ones to buy frm them, all them dam flavors i feel like im buying ice cream

Zeskit 8K Ultra HD High Speed 48Gpbs HDMI Cable 6.5ft, 8K60 4K120 144Hz eARC HDR10 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 & 2.3 Compatible with Dolby Vision Xbox PS4 PS5 Apple TV 4K Roku Fire TV Switch Vizio Sony LG Samsung Amazon product ASIN B07S1CGQ9Z

Legit question, will a different HDMI cable make a huge difference?

It should as long as you’re replacing a hdmi 2.0 cable with the hdmi 2.1 cable. At least it’s carrying the full signal to the tv. I guess it’s up to you on replacing your tv with one that supports the 2.1 signal. So you can make use of it.

Legit question, will a different HDMI cable make a huge difference?
The one that comes with a PS5 is a HDMI 2.1 cable so you're good to go but if you need to get a longer one and you want that 4K, 120Hz and other features like VRR then you will need a 2.1 cable.

If you have a old TV then it won't matter.

Walmart CS person didn't give me the answers I wanted as to why mad people getting systems before me. Was being short and tryna rush me off the chat. Called em a ***** and sent the middle finger emoji and closed out.
If I was that CS rep I’m finna surprise you with a cancellation email :rofl:

But I’m waiting on my Walmart order as well. Been checking my Order status and FedEx delivery manager like crazy. I got a extra controller along with 2k and Miles Morales for Christmas and I just been staring at em :lol:

Anyone else with FIFA 21 or Madden 21 having problems with dips in frame rate/stuttering?

For FIFA, it drops right at kick off, corner kicks and anytime the ball goes out of bounds. The cut scenes are all 30 fps so it’s like the game gets stuck in 30 fps and then snaps back to 60 fps. There’s a thread on it on the EA forums.

For Madden, it drops as the QB is walking up to the LOS and goes back to 60fps once the ball is snapped. It looks like people were having the same issue at launch but it’s still not resolved for me on PS5.

Oh, how I love this game.

5AB77844-7705-4565-821C-6E89A42570A3.jpeg

MM sold 70%! Less, than the original.
600K vs 2mill (across Both systems)
I'll assume it's just cus it's a shorter, less better game. Little else at play here..
I'll assume.

MM sold 70%! Less, than the original.
600K vs 2mill (across Both systems)
I'll assume it's just cus it's a shorter, less better game. Little else at play here..
I'll assume.

lots of ps4/5 games sold less cause people are flipping systems. They aren’t unique buys. So game sales are down. An article reported on this. I can’t remember which.

Back
Top Bottom