The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- I am currently playing through Jedi Fallen Order. Not what I was really expecting after the battlefront 2 single player campaign but I have enjoyed it so far. This is also the first title where I have tried high quality (awesome for music) earbuds plugged into the dual sense. It was loud, sort of brash and harsh until I changed to the studio reference mix which is quite delightful.

Interestingly enough, I really struggled with playing BF2 after playing FO. I could get used to the 'handling' of BF2 as well as completely different style of gameplay. But overall, FO was a fantastic Star Wars gaming experience for me.

Interestingly enough, I really struggled with playing BF2 after playing FO. I could get used to the 'handling' of BF2 as well as completely different style of gameplay. But overall, FO was a fantastic Star Wars gaming experience for me.
Fighting mechanics took time for me to get used to. But I really enjoyed the story and the fact that the game is canon.

Being able to customize your lightsaber was fun too. One of my gripes is that I didn't enjoy the wardrobe options like the ponchos.

Yeah, learning the mechs of FO was initially tricky, but once I got the hang of it, it was fine.

But that made trying to play BF2 more difficult. I also tried to play BF2 with a stealthy-approach... which is not what you're supposed to do. 😅

Mechanics were definitely tricky at first.... Initially, I was not focusing enough on utilizing "The Force".

I'm 110 hours into AC Vahalla and there's no end in sight from what I can tell. It feels very similar to The Witcher 3, but the world in TW3 felt more alive and had more variety. I was fully clearing each region after completing the story for that area, but I'm at the point where I just want to get through the story and I'll go back and clear the map later. I swear I'm so done with barred doors. I've been playing this game for pretty much all of December and am kind of ready to move on to Demon's Souls or Immortals: Fenyx Rising. I also want to do a New Game+ play through of Ghost of Tsushima.

I want to play Fallen Order so bad, especially since it’s being said it runs great on ps5. But then spiders are just nasty. I can’t do it. Lol

Edit: Just realized it was unintentionally my 150th plat!

1609780426487.png

150th platinum?

anigif_sub-buzz-5598-1565700661-1.gif

Man I thought I was doing IT when I got my 31st on the weekend. :lol:

I'm 110 hours into AC Vahalla and there's no end in sight from what I can tell. It feels very similar to The Witcher 3, but the world in TW3 felt more alive and had more variety. I was fully clearing each region after completing the story for that area, but I'm at the point where I just want to get through the story and I'll go back and clear the map later. I swear I'm so done with barred doors. I've been playing this game for pretty much all of December and am kind of ready to move on to Demon's Souls or Immortals: Fenyx Rising. I also want to do a New Game+ play through of Ghost of Tsushima.

This is basically me.
Its WILD how I'm usually ready for these type of marathon games but you hit the nail on the head with TW3 comparison. I'm only 85 hours in and been playing since launch.
Game be inventing new lands out of thin air.

Starting GOT some time this week. I didn't even know it had NG+

7th Chamber 7th Chamber I'm actually playing Witcher 3 and I have to take some days off - game narrative is engaging enough that you want to keep playing, but cot damn they could've made the game world about 1/4 smaller and focused on the stability. I know there's no support for the game presently but the amount of crashes I've had with it is nuts.

jopx jopx Sinner Sinner I played FO on the difficulty just below 'Jedi Master' and the game was fairly challenging but I feel you on the combat - something's slightly off on it. Maybe it's tighter on Jedi Master but there's the caveat of having a lower life bar. Still a good game though, they did a great job on the lore. Agreed with everyone on the lame 'collectibles' like ponchos and droid/ship colours. :lol: :lol: :smh::smh:

I want to play Fallen Order so bad, especially since it’s being said it runs great on ps5. But then spiders are just nasty. I can’t do it. Lol

Block and evade the smaller ones, the 'boss' ones you can avoid for the most part and/or leverage Stormtroopers to finish them or weaken them until you return back later with a fully 'leveled' Kal. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Block and evade the smaller ones, the 'boss' ones you can avoid for the most part and/or leverage Stormtroopers to finish them or weaken them until you return back later with a fully 'leveled' Kal. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i was hoping you were going to say you don’t even have to fight the spiders. :lol:

Only 3 or 4 missions into Cold War. A bit confused and don't really get my role but it looks great and the guns feel cool with the adaptive triggers.

I'm seeing conflicting stuff online on whether or not apple 3.5mm earbuds work as chat mics with the dual sense.

Anybody got any experience? If they don't work, anyone got any recs for cheap in-ear chat mics?

Back
Top Bottom