The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was trying to reason with some family that I game with that Battlefield would be better if all gear was available to everyone from the beginning.

They both strongly disagreed and one basically called me a hippie looking for free handouts. :lol:

Finally tried out 4K 120Hz on Warzone last night and man, game changer.

What other PS5 games run on 4K 120Hz?

If you can’t muster up a measly $1000 for both consoles during the duration of the generation then it’s time to reassess your job

60% of American have less than $1k in savings.

With that said, I went to pull the trigger on a PS5 today and see they’re still only available on the aftermarket. What’s the best way to snag one for retail? Haven’t been following at all since trying on Walmart online a couple times when it first dropped.

60% of American have less than $1k in savings.

With that said, I went to pull the trigger on a PS5 today and see they’re still only available on the aftermarket. What’s the best way to snag one for retail? Haven’t been following at all since trying on Walmart online a couple times when it first dropped.

still random retail drops . I think so y direct sent emails for a drop for tommorow . But last week all retailers dropped some online

still random retail drops . I think so y direct sent emails for a drop for tommorow . But last week all retailers dropped some online

They not making many or something? Resellers still buying them all? I feel like a console should be sitting on shelves readily available after half a year. Guess I have to start checking this thread more often.

They not making many or something? Resellers still buying them all? I feel like a console should be sitting on shelves readily available after half a year. Guess I have to start checking this thread more often.
Resellers prices have gone down . Its not as bad as it once was you can manual cop most of the time if your on it .

I don’t like the idea of everything being unlocked from the beginning in BF or any game really. That was low key one of my few complaints about Smash for Wii U. I enjoy the grind too much :lol:

Chip shortage effecting electronics production world wide. That's why laptops, TVs, GPU, and SOCs retail value has been rising.

Last edited:
If you can’t muster up a measly $1000 for both consoles during the duration of the generation then it’s time to reassess your job
And the extra $500-$700 needed for games and accessories.
Then some of those people have a bigger problem than worrying about a console exclusive game. Gaming is a luxury
Gaming is for children whose parents buy their games and consoles for them.

Everybody else still gaming beyond a certain age is either living beyond their means or are well off.

Over a console's generation how many games are you buying for it?

Also you getting ssd drives for less than a $100? If so where? :nerd:
Well of course over the span of a console generation I would expect someone to spend more $500-700 on games alone, but I don't think that's what you meant.

I don't think SSD drives are mandatory, at least from what I been told so far in the Xbox thread. I hope not at least.

Getting my Series X next week via resale and surely don't want to spend the added cash on a SSD right now if I don't have to.

Well of course over the span of a console generation I would expect someone to spend more $500-700 on games alone, but I don't think that's what you meant.
That's what I meant.

You buy a new console and the games for it as long as you play the new console.

What else could I have meant?

You obviously cant spend $500 on ps5 games now cuz there aren't even that many games yet

Haven't even tried to get a PS5 after all the hype are they easier to get now or still a SNKRS release fiasco?

Back
Top Bottom