The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve definitely noticed a difference in 2K. Was worth the price tag but on the other hand

paid $27 for madden and played the upgrade and kind of upset I paid that lol .

haven’t played madden in years but it feels low budget

Couldn’t be me. My wife already knows I have to have it day one by any means. She would most likely try and catch a deal first. She already asked why I bought and extra controller. “You know they’ll be on sale next Black Friday” :rofl:
My wife pretty much told me to "get that **** yourself" lmao

I just came to to post this. It’s happened to me twice. I had to restart the PS5 from the UI and then I was able to login and play. It’s weird cause when I click on the PS+ prompt, it shows that I have PS+ until July 2023 :lol:

it magically started working this morning lol..

**** is weird.

I was talking to my wife about these couples that are all over social media. Couldn't do it.
Nothing more than a grift

they have huge followings tho.

I assume mostly women and mostly single women who’s whole Instagram is nothing but memes about relationships and ish. If I was to take a guess

My wife saw that and was like yea you don’t post on social media and hate talking about ur life we could never do this. I couldn’t agree more.

Though the money they make is stupid. I mean how is it reality if neither of y’all have jobs. So it’s a reality show of you tubers in a relationship. If I have suspend disbelief in a reality show you can have it lmao.

I don’t blame the YouTube couples. I blame the people who watch others live. They wouldn’t exist if the market wasn’t there.

I couldn’t agree more that’s how paul brothers got millions. It’s crazy that people wanna watch others live. I mean yea that’s the basis of reality tv. Easy to produce and makes money. Still tho who are y’all watching this.

I hate YouTube couples. Like y’all really care that much tho.... I guess it’s like less scripted reality tv but even more cringe.

Yea, at first I was thinking this must be fake since no ones complaining about a camera in their face then I realised the channels are all about them as couples with like 200K, 400K subscribers.

I can't knock the hustle since their apartments look nice and must be making money but it's def not something I'll do.
Not trying to draw attention to my life like that and I have no idea why someone would watch it either.

Then again, people find me watching Street Fighter competitions weird so to each their own.

so that's mgs, resident evil, monster hunter, uncharted, last of us, tomb raider 2, mortal kombat, borderlands, just cause and watch dogs coming out. only looking forward to the last of us cause hbo doesn't miss. the rest will be watched from the bay of pirates

Didn’t know there was a large of us movie. I’ll watch that and Unchartered.
GOT is cool so far but idk if I’m in the mood for it right now. Seems really involved.

man im still at the beginning of demon souls i only beat that one weird thing with all the shields trying to attack you

but i just cut it off was tired of getting my a s s handed to me im at the part where you are crossing a bridge and the dragon keep blowing fire on the bridge with the wolves underground

man i died at least 30 times before i made it across that bridge to be confronted by that big a s s knight one hit me and i turned it off

like come on i have yet to beat a software game and i would like this to be the first one

but after playing for damn near 2 hours and didnt even accomplish anything is soul crushing haha makes you dont want to play it but i refuse to let my 70 beans go to waste haha idk how long it will take me to beat it but i will

^ I feel the frustration. You have to time the dragon right when it starts to when they stop breathing fire and then run through the bridge. The shield boss is the easiest IMO. I'm stuck on the spider even though I got so close and died sooo I haven't played in days LOL

Best thing to help me is to start as a magician and continue to update weapons, skills etc from taking souls & returning to the Nexus to upgrade. You dont have to go through the level continuously.

^ I feel the frustration. You have to time the dragon right when it starts to when they stop breathing fire and then run through the bridge. The shield boss is the easiest IMO. I'm stuck on the spider even though I got so close and died sooo I haven't played in days LOL

Best thing to help me is to start as a magician and continue to update weapons, skills etc from taking souls & returning to the Nexus to upgrade. You dont have to go through the level continuously.

since im so close at the beginning i may start over as a magician im about to check out some youtube tutorials.

My controller still isn't charging from the front port :rolleyes

this is a known issue i cant remember if it was patched already

makes me glad i got a second controller and the dualsense charger just rotate them out on the charger.

Back
Top Bottom