The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6EB12878-26F8-4B40-A1C7-FC0DC5C361A8.jpeg
This thing is ****ing huge!

this is a known issue i cant remember if it was patched already

makes me glad i got a second controller and the dualsense charger just rotate them out on the charger.

Yeah, I read the patched fixed it in rest mode, but I never leave mine in rest mode. The back port works so it's not too big of a deal, just annoying

so that's mgs, resident evil, monster hunter, uncharted, last of us, tomb raider 2, mortal kombat, borderlands, just cause and watch dogs coming out. only looking forward to the last of us cause hbo doesn't miss. the rest will be watched from the bay of pirates
I was under the guise that this was burned down.

Love the wolfenstein series.

Looking forward to this.

Haven't played a Doom game since the 90s on PC.

You haven’t even played doom 2016? Great game one of the best fps shooters last gen. Doom eternal improved upon that game which was a soft reboot for the franchise. there’s a little learning curve since it’s one of the hardest FPS ever but manageable. Always keep moving don’t stand still to try and get an accurate shot unless you have cleared most the arena. Have fun ripping and tearing. it’s my personal goty. Got and lou2 have better stories but no game was more fun this year imo

Still one of the most frighting sounds in gaming history. Use it as my wake up alarm on my echo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom