The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some if not all those people are cap. Those drivers actually are paid well. They ain’t risking it for that. Same dudes also drop off Nike boxes as well. They would probably more stories of items missing on their route.

FedEx takes that stuff seriously Fam.
Mostly warehouse not drivers

Sony playing the "riddle me this, riddle me that" game like Nintendo. I know, Covid and all...but I'm not buying it.

I'm sick. Initially it was Thursday, then Saturday, then today... now FedEx is saying I'm not getting my delivery until tomorrow.

This is Walmart's fault. I took off of work Thursday and Friday for a long weekend... now I have wait until next weekend to get some time in.

Never again. I never shop at Walmart anyways. I know they aren't gonna miss my money, but it's about principle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-091846~2.png
    Screenshot_20201115-091846~2.png
    666.1 KB · Views: 178
I'm sick. Initially it was Thursday, then Saturday, then today... now FedEx is saying I'm not getting my delivery until tomorrow.

This is Walmart's fault. I took off of work Thursday and Friday for a long weekend... now I have wait until next weekend to get some time in.

Never again. I never shop at Walmart anyways. I know they aren't gonna miss my money, but it's about principle.
I Expect mine to do the same. Cause fedex doesn’t delivery on sundays.

Any hands on thoughts for the Pulse 3D?
Overall pretty comfy. The button placement is convenient & easy to get used to. Haven’t tried regular headset but the 3D is insane.
If you’re facing someone talking in the game you hear them in front but if you turn to the side or around their sound comes from that direction in the headset. That goes for everything sound related.

Last edited:
some if not all those people are cap. Those drivers actually are paid well. They ain’t risking it for that. Same dudes also drop off Nike boxes as well. They would probably more stories of items missing on their route.

FedEx takes that stuff seriously Fam.
Warehouse workers. I grew up with dudes who worked warehouse and use to steal from UPS and Fedex consistently.

Any suggestions on a decent priced hdmi cable for this about 8 or 10 ft

I’m using the one it came with but I wanna run a cord through the wall for this

Walmart shipping through FedEx making me nervous. I’ve had issue with FedEx in the past due to either them ignoring instructions or just not being knowledgeable about their job. I have even held many packages at the actual location because they can’t follow delivery instructions. Had to point out my own packages after then took super long to try and find my held packages... cluster almost every time. Good luck to all who have them shipping their PS5.

Any suggestions on a decent priced hdmi cable for this about 8 or 10 ft

I’m using the one it came with but I wanna run a cord through the wall for this
Zeskit 8K Ultra HD High Speed Amazon product ASIN B07S196T4Z

Went with these in 6.5 but have them in 10ft. Heard these and Monoprice are good hdmi 2.1 cables. None are actually certified as yet but these have supposedly been tested & can handle current & future bandwidth requirements.

Went to the Target around me that had been showing 1 in stock all week. Literally as I was parking it goes to zero, and I had checked about 15 minutes prior.

I coppped CoD for myself but ask the worker how accurate was the info I saw in real time. He let me know that the console was actually purchased at open this morning. The customer had been waiting since midnight.

He also advised that consoles are sporadically coming in...1 or 2 at a time at his store, but also said bigger targets are getting slightly larger shipments.

It might not be impossible for you folks who want it in hand still. Shoot ya shot.

Is Sackboy a good game for a 5 year old? I'm not very familiar with it but would like to take some of this heat off by buying a family game lol.

Game crashed last night. This is common but heart skipped a beat when it happened lol thinking it was hardware issue. Happened when a new level started and I hit the circle button. It was a sign to shut it down as my eyes needed a break too haha.
Also game glitch when fighting Rhino, he and Spiderman wouldn't die so I had to restart.
IMG_20201114_220111.jpg

Warehouse workers. I grew up with dudes who worked warehouse and use to steal from UPS and Fedex consistently.

I see that happening but for it to make it to the Truck then it’s missing that’s cap. Way to easy to track.

Man all them release waves than silence.

you would think sony was going to flood the streets with how they were talking about how easy securing a console would be

i know covid but i ain’t really buying it

i wonder how much they sold day 1 and 4 more days till europe releases

Is Sackboy a good game for a 5 year old? I'm not very familiar with it but would like to take some of this heat off by buying a family game lol.
The system comes preloaded with a family game you and your kid can play together
Sounds like you might need to watch this

^ i think the waves just started
Man all them release waves than silence.

you would think sony was going to flood the streets with how they were talking about how easy securing a console would be

i know covid but i ain’t really buying it

i wonder how much they sold day 1 and 4 more days till europe releases

I think the waves just started

i think we will be seeing waves of these for months

Imo I think sony is looking at the demand, the prices ppl are paying in the after market and thinking ‘oh hell no we can be getting those dollars’

Back
Top Bottom