The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1605697445342.png

giphy.gif

How does one do this? HDMI-to-RCA converter?

I asked the same thing myself :lol:

has anyone had an issue with fedex in regards to their delivery? mine has been sitting at the local distribution center since friday and this morning, the delivery date was removed. seriously thinking someone got their sticky fingers on it.

has anyone had an issue with fedex in regards to their delivery? mine has been sitting at the local distribution center since friday and this morning, the delivery date was removed. seriously thinking someone got their sticky fingers on it.
Yea, there's been loads of similar reports on Twitter and Reddit.

How do u guys know when random websites get it back in stock again? Like that Target 2am drop.

Follow Wario64 on twitter.

on rush on sale for $2. One of only a handful of good racing games last gen.

Super curious about this final season of SF5 when 6 is looking like it’s less than 18 months away. New season should start in about 3 weeks at that.

Also, Astro’s Playroom as of right now is the best next gen title out. No way Sony didn’t have Nintendo developers working on this game. The charm and novelty it has is outrageous

The comments on eBay posting of PS5 are intresting mostly complaints and wishing death threats. Typical gaming stuff.

oh and the use of the word scalpers. Please call them resellers respectfully. 🤣

though to be mad enough about a game system. Which the person claimed they got a preorder of to post 15 times under a eBay listing is funny. Idk why eBay started that feature it’s basically review bombing.

hurts the seller too cause people may thing they are a bad seller with a 1 star and all it is people dunking on the item not the seller. Well kinda both but not for selling issues.

Completely expected SF6 to be on Xbox. Capcom lost mad money from making it PS Exclusive.

MK11 crossed 8 million in 1 year on everything. Sony barely got 5 million units sold after 4 years.
Capcom lost money for releasing a bare bones game at launch. No arcade mode, no story mode.
The game was looked at as an esports title only meant for the pros with nothing for the casual player who make up the majority of people buying the game.
Lots of people didn't think it was worth the asking price at launch.

MK on the other hand has cornered the casual market with a proper fleshed out story mode and enough content for everyone.
It outsells all other fighters by far. Even Tekken 7 with it's resurgence and good word of mouth has only sold 6 million on all platforms.

Sony payed for some of the development costs and CPT Pot money for 2 years. and the CPT has been a money maker for Capcom so I hope they learn their lesson.
Exclusive or not, just put enough content in the game. Capcom is not as broke as they were before so hopefully they start treating SF with some of that Monster Hunter/Resident Evil love.

Also, Astro’s Playroom as of right now is the best next gen title out. No way Sony didn’t have Nintendo developers working on this game. The charm and novelty it has is outrageous

You should play the VR game.

1605709276834.png

What are you expecting out of a fighting game from a game design standpoint that would be held back by last gen? Genuinely curious.

Not much tbh but I want them to surprise us in some way with the resources they will now have with the new consoles.
Fighting Games need to innovate. Just can't be the same thing all the time and it's one of the things MK and Tekken do better than SF.

Apart from that just some QoL like waiting for last gen consoles in multiplayer or having to play in training stage because other stages with more dynamic elements causes lag. I don't want stage design to be held back because having to much going on could cause frame drops but I guess they could drop down some effects on last gen consoles.

But those are small sacrifices if it means more people playing the game. As long as the game takes advantage of the SSD and runs in 4K, I'm good.

Capcom got Marvel 3 and SFxT running On Vita and those were good ports even though PS3 owners hated playing against Vita players because of WiFi.

Fed Ex drivers take **** all the time. Dudes stole a 3D TV from me years ago

i would call that center and speak to thr manager to tell them my lawyers will be calling your higherups if my ps5 doesn’t show up

mines is coming via fedex also praying they dont jux me, im pulling up to the center asap!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom