The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for starters the store on ps5 has no mention of Black Friday sales or any deals for that matter besides ps+ subscription. You have to find the game you want. It’s front and center when I log onto the store on my pro.
If I had to take a guess I’d say it’s probably because technically there aren’t any native PS5 games on sale. The only ones I saw were the ones that are included with PS4 games i.e. Watch Dogs. I’m sure when there are PS5 games on sale, the store will reflect. You could always use the PS app on your phone too, way more clutch now. I don’t even think I’ll be using the store on the console much anymore :smokin

Late to remote play but I just found out I can bring my control to work and play ps on my work computer. Rip to my productivity.

FedEx couldn't find one of my PS5's so I have to go ahead and get a refund from Best Buy and I'm heated so now I have to play the waiting game.

they need to let people who owned the og spiderman disc on ps4 get a free remastered udate for ps5

btw no man's sky ps5 update is sooo good looking wow...i feel like master race now

How does this work? Is your PlayStation left running? Is it a portal login that opens a remote session to your console?
From what my co worker said leave the ps on rest mode, download the windows ps remote play app on the work pc and log in with your psn credentials, it will wake your ps when you launch the app log in and connect, connect DualShock or sense and you have access to your ps5/4 the same way you would if you were sitting in front of it at home. Dude was playing yakuza all day at work from what I saw in my friends list yesterday.

Last edited:
From what my co worker said leave the ps on rest mode, download the windows ps remote play app on the work pc and log in with your psn credentials, it will wake your ps when you launch the app log in and connect, connect DualShock or sense and you have access to your ps5/4 the same way you would if you were sitting in front of it at home. Dude was playing yakuza all day at work from what I saw in my friends list yesterday.

Does the work computer need a legit video card or does this work on anything.

Does the work computer need a legit video card or does this work on anything.
I don’t know but I doubt it. Our computers haven’t been updated since I’ve been there. I’m trying it out for myself tomorrow and see if he helps me out. Have to make sure you enable remote play on the ps5/4 first

Last edited:
You're streaming from your Playstation, no big dog gpu needed. A decent enough computer and good connection helps.
Yea and remote play works on almost everything. Your phone, tablet, laptop, Vita etc. You can even remote play your PS5 though your PS4

Question around backwards compatibility for digital ps4 games...If i'm not mistaken, ps4 disc games will work in the ps5 disc console, but will all ps4 digitally purchased games be compatible with ps5 too?

For the PS5 owners who are interested in Borderlands 3 it is currently on sale for 20 in the store.

It received PS5 patch and is running at 4k60 and is glorious.

Happy I picked up persona. 6 hours in and I know I need about another 100 or so. Perfect game to hold me over till cyberpunk

FedEx couldn't find one of my PS5's so I have to go ahead and get a refund from Best Buy and I'm heated so now I have to play the waiting game.

man, I’m dealing with the same thing, too. I purchased from target and asked if they would send me a replacement instead of a refund. Hoping to hear back tomorrow.

How many ganes are currently available? Thinking of coppin some games before the system gets here. Was at target and they only had COD, AC and spiderman myles.

And deals?

Back
Top Bottom