The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
twitter weird it’s just dudes flexing they got a ps5. I’m like oh I didn’t know it was a flex I mean I just pre ordered and paid 550 I don’t think I’m lucky or anything.

GameStop bundles apparently at 7pm PST.
http://click.em.gamestop.com/?qs=44...386ccbc1fbcc0f04e617b17ec4e6f5833026cfe238dcd
9664A85B-66EC-4768-A90C-D212C6BA2A82.png
01BCA9AA-7D19-4168-8C19-5F5980C29A49.png
If I can get bae to cop this for me I wouldn't mind.

just pulled the trigger on a sony 900h... getting it delivered on friday... cant wait!! my sony bravia is from 2008 1080p but only 60hz... it works perfectly fine but i need that 4k... saw a demo at bestbuy and was like ya i need that lol...ill keep my old tv and use it in another room

what size and how much did you drop

gamestop and them other companies are bundling because they see how much people dropping on ebay lol

but got the update for MM and my LG CX just got an update but still didnt fix my MM issue or my DS issue

Ppl still having issues even after the recent game updates? Turned on my system and MM and SM Remast updated. Finally got a Warzone update for COD. I started my journey on GOW. Jeezus the game looks amazing.

Thankfully I am not having any system or game issues with my 5. Loving it every time I get a chance to play.

After loading DS from rest mode the screen/audio kept clipping every other second or so. Similar to a lag or connect issue. Closed the game out & reopened & it worked fine after. Same issue happen for a second time after I booted from rest mode.

Also, magician is the best avatar to choose IMO because of the magic catalyst that uses MP.

Anyone looking at getting madden?

I'm reading you can buy the pS4 version for $27 and it gives you the free upgrade, or buy the PS5 version for $69? Why would anyone do that...

I just had a trophy glitch on me in Miles :smh:

I have to complete NG+ so I can still obtain the trophy but it’s still annoying

For my fifa players

€A better cough that money up. Could go down ncaa football route and have just numbers and generic names faces/bodies with real player stats.

Anyone looking at getting madden?

I'm reading you can buy the pS4 version for $27 and it gives you the free upgrade, or buy the PS5 version for $69? Why would anyone do that...

i can buy the physical version and get a digital version upgrade?

For my fifa players

€A better cough that money up. Could go down ncaa football route and have just numbers and generic names faces/bodies with real player stats.
People ain’t playing no sports game without player likeness. I thought players get paid though. I know college players don’t get money cause of NCAA rules but I always thought professionals were good to go.

Ea pulling some funny stuff I think you can upgrade but it has to be before end of year or something. Either way I’m done with madden and 2k. They are just greedy games and the fact they have the nerve to be the first to charge 70$ and or not provide free upgrade is cray.

Back
Top Bottom