The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They help with movies from what I hear but I haven't used them in a while to see if they've improved them.

High frame rates in movies actually makes it pretty weird to watch. The most recent one I can think of is gemini man. It doesn't help that movie was trash :lol: but there's something about that presentation that makes it seem like it was shot on an iphone and not very "cinematic".

Link for 4K/1080 60fps clip from the movie

Was at a friend's yesterday and Cold War bricked his console :smh:

He was gonna look into troubleshooting today but I haven't followed up to see if he figured it out

Was at a friend's yesterday and Cold War bricked his console :smh:

He was gonna look into troubleshooting today but I haven't followed up to see if he figured it out

Haven't heard it happening for PS5's but might be worth switching off Ray Tracing.

High frame rates in movies actually makes it pretty weird to watch. The most recent one I can think of is gemini man. It doesn't help that movie was trash :lol: but there's something about that presentation that makes it seem like it was shot on an iphone and not very "cinematic".

That looks dope as hell to me, made it more obvious how bad Gemini Man was. I'd rewatch the whole thing this way on my 34" if it was available in 21:9 too.

I think the Hobbit had it as well and it just didn't sit right with me. Just kept saying to myself something is off. :lol:

Resident Evil 2 @ Amazon $14.99

Resident Evil 3 @ Best Buy $14.99

Just ordered both at Best Buy and will pick up after work

Resident evil 2 remake is amazing. 3 is ok. Short. story didn’t feel complete.

Raccoon city (both 2 & 3 remakes) $32 includes RE resistance multiplayer

Some dude has a full tent in front of the GameStop by my house... wtf is going on

it’s cold as **** and pouring rain too

GcI3.gif

Some dude has a full tent in front of the GameStop by my house... wtf is going on

it’s cold as **** and pouring rain too

This must not be in Cali where there is curfew between 10PM to 5AM.

My local GS said they were getting like 2 of each for in store sales on Black Friday.

GS though is going to pull that $800 bundle crap though :lol:

What are you guys thoughts about a Metal Gear Solid remake?

I'm all for Sony raiding Konami's dormant IP's.

I’d prefer Castlevania over MGS and SH but I know that I’m in the minority in that so this is ok too, I guess.

What are you guys thoughts about a Metal Gear Solid remake?

I'm all for Sony raiding Konami's dormant IP's.

I think this is cool and I would definitely cop a MGS remake, but I honestly feel like they should remake the original MG games. Those are pretty much stuck on the NES and nobody is going back to play them which is sad considering they’re canon.

This must not be in Cali where there is curfew between 10PM to 5AM.

My local GS said they were getting like 2 of each for in store sales on Black Friday.

GS though is going to pull that $800 bundle crap though :lol:
Michigan in the burbs :lol:

im at 24 minutes... still not live yet tho

bet once it goes live I get pushed back like always :smh:

Back
Top Bottom