The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh the retry options after you lose a battle are ridiculously stupid :smh:
I don't get how restarting the current fight, restarting current fight from the beginning, restarting before current fight, and restart from a quick save 11 hours old can be confusing. I chose the right one every time and in no way lost hours of progress because I thought it quick saved sooner. Yes sir, I was big smart the whole time.

I finished FF7 Rebirth.

It’s for sure my GotY and I doubt anything else will come close. Hell I’m not even sure if I’m buying any other 2024 games :lol:

This is the first game that made me shed tears. My mom passed away about 4 years ago and something about young Aerith walking the streets asking someone to help her mom got me in my feels 😢

I was disappointed when it appeared that I saved Aerith but then I saw the rest of the crew run up and then you see the blood. She pops back up to help you fight Sephiroth; I was cheesing hard as hell :lol: After the fight she’s dead again?!?!?! Is she dead and only Cloud can see her? I was so confused. I remember in Advent Children they pull talk to each other but it’s been so long since I’ve seen that movie.
ADVERTISEMENT​

I was really hoping Zack would have played a bigger part in the game. I’m also not a fan of how hard they force Aerith and Cloud onto each other. That’s Zack’s girl, c’mon mayne!!

I don’t think I can get the platinum right now. I need a break for now, this game gonna be a problem on Hard mode :lol:

I don't get how restarting the current fight, restarting current fight from the beginning, restarting before current fight, and restart from a quick save 11 hours old can be confusing. I chose the right one every time and in no way lost hours of progress because I thought it quick saved sooner. Yes sir, I was big smart the whole time.
I can’t remember the options exactly but they aren’t clear. I know I ain’t the only one because they even patched it. Unfortunately I’m in Korea right now and don’t pay for internet and as a result I’m on the first patch post launch patch.

This is my first FF game. FF was never a game series I was into but I wanted to give this a try.
my first RPG was FF7 on the PC. it was ported from PS1. since I loved FF7 so much that I started to consider the series. 6 was great as well and liked the successor FF8. while I like FF8, it didn't have the same impact that FF7 did for me, in terms of storyline, characters and battle system. the materia aspect for me somehow appealed a lot. not saying FF8 is any less but I prefer FF7 a lot. Cloud and Sephiroth are just awesome. FF9 for me is good too but I prefer XII.

I can’t remember the options exactly but they aren’t clear. I know I ain’t the only one because they even patched it. Unfortunately I’m in Korea right now and don’t pay for internet and as a result I’m on the first patch post launch patch.
I'm considering going to Japan next year, might as well drop by SK for a few days.

I need friends on psn Richyung_FM

I sold my last ps5 but I’m looking to get another soon in the meantime send me some friend requests I play madden and cod and wwe

Started Death Stranding. So it really is a walking simulator. At least so far. Just started Ch 3. Gotta admit, I load the game up walk a little bit then jump on my phone and do internet stuff. My summary hours are gonna grossly over represent what I put into it. But I started it so I will finish it.

Back
Top Bottom