The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I preordered two PS5s from Walmart a couple months ago, and they arrived safely yesterday. I checked my CC statement, and I still have yet to be charged. Anyone else in this situation?

Should I cancel my cc? :evil::evil::evil::evil:

First page lets get it
Screenshot_20201113_090120.jpg

So I preordered two PS5s from Walmart a couple months ago, and they arrived safely yesterday. I checked my CC statement, and I still have yet to be charged. Anyone else in this situation?

Should I cancel my cc? :evil::evil::evil::evil:
Hahaha, I'm sure you're joking, but nah, that's fraud, and I'd imagine if you got caught, you'd be out a lot more than $1100. I'd just let it be, and see what happens. Best case, you never see the charge.

Hahaha, I'm sure you're joking, but nah, that's fraud, and I'd imagine if you got caught, you'd be out a lot more than $1100. I'd just let it be, and see what happens. Best case, you never see the charge.
Yep. Completely joking about the cancelling my cc. But I find it crazy stupid that I would have my order before I was charged.

Played Spiderman: MM last night for a few hours. Game is just dope and man I can't stop pausing the game with the capture button to take dope pics.

My Sony connect came through for Demon Souls and Sackboy for $25 digital codes so about to download these now.

Also really want to finally get around to playing TLOU Part II and have my Samsung EVO 860 external setup SSD ready but man I've been seeing these problems and will just wait until Sony puts out a firmware update fix.

Yep. Completely joking about the cancelling my cc. But I find it crazy stupid that I would have my order before I was charged.

Yeah, that seems REAL Strange. It's always the opposite...you must have done a lot of good this year, or you need to balance the scales with something good. 😀

Anyone taking bets at what time Sony Direct will re-up on stock? I'm going with 12pm CST, LoL

I had that best case situation happen with my iPhone 11 lol. I even tried doing the right thing initially as well too to fix their mistake.

No complaints whatsoever from me though.

last console i owned was the fat PS3 and not much of a gamer, more casual than anything but looking to get more into it with the PS5.

got spiderman last night and will be spending time with it this weekend
also just took advantage of targets buy 2 get 1 and grabbed valhalla, cod and 2k
looking forward to putting lots of hours in with all this free time from the pandemic

Back
Top Bottom