The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not too bad

Yeah was able to pay cash and not have to wait for shipping which was a plus. After getting cart jacked again on a Twitter restock this morning said enough is enough :lol: Responded to 4 Craigslist ads after that and had my PS5 within an hour. Met dude at a police station. His choice but I wasn’t mad at it. Been forever since I did a local meet up for anything. Dude was legit and professional.

Sony
When the **** can I just walk into a store and cop me a PS5?

I know about this chip-shortage, but it shouldn't be THIS hard to buy a video game console. I mean, really? WTF yo
Dont see it happening until 2022 tbh. You got 3.5 normal shopping months and then it’s holiday AGAIN.
Sony gonna get some bad press if it’s 2 holidays in a row they are hard af to get

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet
that doesn't play NBA2k for the myplayer/online stuff at all.
I play the MyGM/NBA stuff.
Still on 2k20 for PS4. So I definitely need at least 1 PS5 version of 2k.
Saw how in depth next gen 2k21 goes in with that stuff, So I'm gonna pick 2k22 up.

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet
that doesn't play NBA2k for the myplayer/online stuff at all.
I play the MyGM/NBA stuff.
Still on 2k20 for PS4. So I definitely need at least 1 PS5 version of 2k.
Saw how in depth next gen 2k21 goes in with that stuff, So I'm gonna pick 2k22 up.

I have never touched MyPlayer mode since it's inception, so you're not alone.

I've said before, my interest in sports games over the years has waned significantly.

The earliest I would even pick 2K22 and Madden for that matter is Black Friday when they're 50% off.

Will pick up NCAA Football on release date though.

I agree I stopped playing sports games. Only a new nba street would get me to purchase one. Other than that meh.

While I appreciate the heads up, this was the most click-baitey article I have seen in a while:

While Sony’s yet to confirm which games will be included, it is hyping up the discount event in newsletter emails. The correspondence promises a “range of incredible deals and offers” and adds that we should expect “big savings on games, add-on content, and more”

So, a typical sale. :lol:

While I appreciate the heads up, this was the most click-baitey article I have seen in a while:

While Sony’s yet to confirm which games will be included, it is hyping up the discount event in newsletter emails. The correspondence promises a “range of incredible deals and offers” and adds that we should expect “big savings on games, add-on content, and more”

So, a typical sale.:lol:
He posts that every week for no reason

A few times they have had the games and sale pricing (in USD). Maybe I have checked them out after the article was updated later in the week.

We getting preview articles and trailers for sales and announcements of release dates :lol:

Back
Top Bottom