The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well technically it's on PC too, but if you mean console exclusive, yeah... For now. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft made an Xbox announcement in a year or so, it will eventually be on game pass though.

Congrats on the game Sony paid Bethesda to get off of Xbox for a year turned out to be good.

I'll play it a year from now on Gamepass, at no extra cost to me.

And I'll enjoy the sequel, or their next game, which won't be coming to Playstation....ever.

But good job at riding for the Sony gang...
good-boy-pat-on-head.gif
I’ll be playing it today and again on game pass a year from now so if you need tips and tricks next year pm me

Deathloop will definitely be on Game Pass day one and I can see them potentially releasing it with DLC or further optimization like 120fps or something to show that it was “worth the wait”. Personally it doesn’t appeal to me so I’ll definitely wait and try it out next year on GP. Same goes for Tokyo Ghostwire.

That's great to see games get reviews like that.

Not really interested in deathloop right now.

I'll play it eventually.

Good thing you can't downvote comments on NT, cause....

Dishonored is over-rated as a series, and this game looks to be right in that wheelhouse.

I understand this is a minority opinion:lol:
Did you not like BioShock either? I ask cause I think that Dishonored looks similar.

I like Bioshock quite a bit (although I have only finished Infinite 100%). I don't dislike Dishonored, I just feel like it is a 7 or 8 rather than a 9 or 10.

I feel it is simply average in a lot of categories. Story being one, and the stealth gameplay in the 2nd game specifically. I think the gunplay is clunky to put it nicely.

Bioshock 1/Dishonored 1 are cool, just haven't finished either yet.

Got the entire Bioshock series free via Games with Gold.

Bioshock 1/Dishonored 1 are cool, just haven't finished either yet.

Got the entire Bioshock series free via Games with Gold.
BioShock is the ****, but I finished only a 1/4 of each title. I have so many unfinished games and I have a bad habit of exploring too much on RPGs(The Witcher 3, FO4 mods, Final Fantasy VII, etc.) and playing online. I have an unopened copy of Spider-Man, and he's my favorite superhero. Same with MGS, Horizon, GoW, and a few other games. :smh: :lol:

Have there been any games yet that have you blown you away in terms of graphics?
It is still early in this generation. But wouldn’t folks say Ratchet is a fine example of what to expect from the new generation. And if we’re stuck in this cross generation landscape, all we should expect is higher frame rates, resolution and better lighting.
Anyone got a LG C1 Oled? I read that it's the best TV out for next gen gaming. Thinking about pulling the trigger if there's a sale on it for Black Friday
I have one. Aren’t folks the TV enthusiasts arguing between the G1 and the Sony OLED for picture quality? I bought a C1 a month ago. Just didn’t want to justify the price delta between the high end which probably noticeable but not enticing enough a reason to pay $500-$1,000.

Chrono Cross Remaster
Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Final Fantasy IX Remake
Final Fantasy XVI
Gears 6
Tomb Raider Anniversary (2021)
Unannounced title by Square Enix
Alan Wake Remastered (Steam)
Kingdom Hearts IV
Indiana Jones
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Android