The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sabrent 4 1TB Rocket Plus

Probably the cheapest one out right now.

If you really want to take the time to look into it. This guy has a crazy detailed website and youtube channel all about SSD's and storage:

Dat price for the 4TB SSD.

idris-elba-coughing.gif

I started playing Deathloop and I don't like the game thus far. The graphics are weird and I'm just not feeling it. I will give it a chance but don't like it.

I started playing Deathloop and I don't like the game thus far. The graphics are weird and I'm just not feeling it. I will give it a chance but don't like it.

Maybe you'll enjoy it more if you imagine you're fighting against lib scum?

Quick question:

Is there a PS5 version of Madden 22 MVP edition? I tried looking online but I can't find it.

My nephew wants it for his birthday, so I want to snag one off eBay, but can't find one. Eveything I see online is for the PS4 version.

Thank you to anyone who may have knowledge.

PO

Quick question:

Is there a PS5 version of Madden 22 MVP edition? I tried looking online but I can't find it.

My nephew wants it for his birthday, so I want to snag one off eBay, but can't find one. Eveything I see online is for the PS4 version.

Thank you to anyone who may have knowledge.

PO

Buying the MVP edition allows you to download a free copy of the PS5 version.

Buying the MVP edition allows you to download a free copy of the PS5 version.

Thanks.
I wonder if I can just use the codes after I buy & then just trade/sell the PS4 version?
Or does it require you to have the disc in system?

Hate that he wants this game. 2K/Madden have both been downhill for years now. :smh:

PO

I started having an issue with my midnight black dual sense controller that I bought off playstation direct where while I was playing GoT Directors Cut the frickin emote menu would randomly keep popping up while I was playing the game. I waited it out until after installing the latest PS5 and dual sense firmware updates. Still didn't fix the issue. I'm pretty sure something went bad with the touch/swipe pad on the controller. I didn't want to go through hassell of calling Sony's terrible customer service and support to try and sending it in and getting it replaced since it's still under warranty.

Only saving best option next was I went to my local Gamestop and sold it back to them and they gave me $45 for it. Yeah I know not a great price considering I bought it for $70+ tax but better than nothing and being stuck with a bad dual sense controller. I traded it in and used the credit for a used cosmic red dual sense for $59 when that controller is normally $74 brand new. So I ended up spending $14.Also if this used cosmic red dual sense is bad I can return and get my money back from GS. Gamestop is also the only retail store I know that you can sell or trade in controllers. BB I know does not, Amazon might do it.

Funny thing is I at first I was not a fan of the cosmic red dual sense but now seeing it in person I like it better than the midnight black dual sense controller :lol:

I would have just bought another controller and swapped, wouldn't even have felt bad about it considering it's still under warranty anyway. Stores just send defective units back to the manufacturer so it's a quicker way of giving Sony their faulty **** back.

Anyway, my black dual sense is still in the box. I feel stupid for buying all these accessories and my console still isn't here. The fact that I got a 10% game accessories offer from Target today was icing on the cake.

I would have just bought another controller and swapped, wouldn't even have felt bad about it considering it's still under warranty anyway. Stores just send defective units back to the manufacturer so it's a quicker way of giving Sony their faulty **** back.

Anyway, my black dual sense is still in the box. I feel stupid for buying all these accessories and my console still isn't here. The fact that I got a 10% game accessories offer from Target today was icing on the cake.

Nothing wrong with that.
Accessories were limited during the initial phase, I'm not sure now though.

I just bought the all-black PS5 controller this week at Best Buy because I gave my OG console white one to my nephew because he needed another controller.

Hoping the new colored ones aren't problematic. :frown::smh:

PO

Thanks.
I wonder if I can just use the codes after I buy & then just trade/sell the PS4 version?
Or does it require you to have the disc in system?

Hate that he wants this game. 2K/Madden have both been downhill for years now. :smh:

PO

Pretty sure you need the disc to access the PS5 version.

Back
Top Bottom