The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reviews for Kena essentially droppin when the game does.
Can't front up until today when someone else asked about it
I completely forgot about this game too.

I started playing Deathloop and I don't like the game thus far. The graphics are weird and I'm just not feeling it. I will give it a chance but don't like it.

I feel the same way so far. I’m sure it gets better later, but so far this game is weak

Been wanting a bedside setup to play the ps4 like how i do the Nintendo switch.

Goosenecked this 13.3 2k portable monitor and ran a 15 ft hdmi to mini hdmi behind our bed frame and worked like a charm.
(Playing tsushima and rdr2 and warzone :pimp: )
I can finally justify getting a ps5 without having doubts if ill be using it often or not.
(Didnt know they made a high quality lightweight monitor that a gooseneck can hold. ) :pimp:

20210918_175610.jpg

Last edited:

They also offer some combos for the heatsink and 1tb, 2tb. Won't be out until mid October though.

yea got to pre order the heatsink combo at the moment

Been trying to figure out how to play PS4 since my daughter was born (7 years ago) without having to play on the big screen or going downstairs at night since my girl hates it.. And or being interrupted by a toddler because she wanted to watch tv or play with her dad
Bought a switch awhile back and goosenecked it to the bed and i was able to play at night without disturbing the girls.. And was satisfactory to my wife and without making to much of a ruckus and playing at night while they slept didnt ruin our family time.

However, the switch is so limited as far as gaming..
I needed a solution to play similar as i do on the Switch to thr PS4..
Finally found a solution without having to have a dedicated corner area for a game station in our bedroom and more importantly without breaking the bank and ruining day time family time.

Goosenecked this 13.3 2k portable monitor without any issues and ran a 15 ft hdmi to mini hdmi behind our bed frame and worked like a charm.
(Playing tsushima and rdr2 and warzone :pimp: )
I can finally justify getting a ps5 without having doubts if ill be using it often or not.
(Didnt know they made a high quality lightweight monitor that a gooseneck can hold. ) :pimp:

20210918_175610.jpg

you don’t play with head phones at night when the family is sleeping?

DId anyone receive an email from Playstation on September 13 2021? Certain Playstation Plus accounts were given the opportunity to purchase a PS5..

I was one of the lucky ones and I just received the PS45 today.

I have 2 PS plus accounts and I tried purchasing with my second account and it wouldnt go through. This was live for about 6 hours on Monday the 13th.
PS5 Invitation.png
PS5.jpeg

Is there a way to remove the PS4 version of the game from the home screen to only show the PS5 version? I realized over the weekend that I was playing the PS4 version of GoT for a couple of hours and was annoyed lol

Also, Jin's uncle can kiss my ***. Got to the level where I had to use the arrow cannon to help goro out of the cove and he was telling me NOT to use it, because of this damn samurai code.

DId anyone receive an email from Playstation on September 13 2021? Certain Playstation Plus accounts were given the opportunity to purchase a PS5..

I was one of the lucky ones and I just received the PS45 today.

I have 2 PS plus accounts and I tried purchasing with my second account and it wouldnt go through. This was live for about 6 hours on Monday the 13th.
PS5 Invitation.png
PS5.jpeg
I got the email, but decided against buying it. I spent way too much money this month, just recently bought a gaming laptop, and have like 7 games that I've still yet to beat on the PS4. I'll wait it out. I wished that I was able to gift that invite to someone I know, but they probably didn't allow it because they didn't want people abusing that. Congrats though.

I got the email, but decided against buying it. I spent way too much money this month, just recently bought a gaming laptop, and have like 7 games that I've still yet to beat on the PS4. I'll wait it out. I wished that I was able to gift that invite to someone I know, but they probably didn't allow it because they didn't want people abusing that. Congrats though.
You goofed by buying a gaming PC.

You goofed by buying a gaming PC.
Nah, I needed a laptop that could handle Illustrator/Photoshop/layering with no hiccup, to mod certain games, play old PC titles that isn't offered on consoles, and got something that could handle all of the popular games at ultra settings with decent resolutions and FPS. It's a ultimate multi-purpose device that I needed.

Back
Top Bottom