The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, I'm sure I could get one If I ask around.

But it looks silly of me asking for a PS5 when I'm busy with other stuff (or that's what people perceive it to be). Sadly, it's all about optics, man.

Now, if I had a kid--that would be a totally different story.

Tell them to donate to your Stop Da Steal Fund. Our President Emeritus would approve so would I.

For me and a lot of people it’s not appealing because you can only play so many games in a day, month, or in a year. Unless you are a kid or adult who’s rich or has no life and can play games forever and do nothing else or have no responsibilities.

Yep.

Similar to my current issue - I wouldn't own 95% of my games across all my consoles if it weren't for the flash sales + the digital game market increase. It also doesn't help that some of the best games are free. Combine that with Gamepass, Netflix, Hulu, Apple Music etc. it is way too much.

Gamepass to me is a cheap luxury for gaming.

Nice to have a service that offers a huge library of current gen games, 3rd party releases, and the big 1st party Microsoft games. It’s dope for people who own a PC and Series X or Series S.

For me and a lot of people it’s not appealing because you can only play so many games in a day, month, or in a year. Unless you are a kid or adult who’s rich or has no life and can play games forever and do nothing else or have no responsibilities.

Bottom line is you are still paying for a service to play or have access to a huge library of games available on multi platforms.

It’s the cost of 2 games and you’re definitely getting 2 games you’ll pay full price for a year on there so I don’t really see the library thing as this paid luxury.
Hell we just got Halo and Forza within less than a month of each other.

Im tired of waiting for psvr2. I’m scooping up the oculus quest 2 today

they really need to give out release dates for these things

Im tired of waiting for psvr2. I’m scooping up the oculus quest 2 today

they really need to give out release dates for these things

Is oculus comparable to psvr? Never really looked into it...

For most PS VR fans, PSVR2 will be copped regardless of when it drops, so hope the oculus eco system is worth buying into for ya...

I still use the first one (1.2) for Gran Turismo VR on the PS5. Still have iron man and star wars squadron in my backlog.

Call of Duty, to Titanfall, to Battlefield. Itll be interesting to see if he can right the ship.
Battlefield just needs to be cleaned up, imo. I’m hoping his initial plan is to fix 2042 and not scrap and start over already.

Call of Duty, to Titanfall, to Battlefield. Itll be interesting to see if he can right the ship.
sounds like they're planning on righting the ship by turning it into COD. Im out man...havent enjoyed a BF since BF1.

2042 has been so bad that i started playing Halo PVP for the first time :lol:

May be a few people in this thread interested:

Speaking of game pass….

To take on GamePass.....but no day one exclusives...
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom