The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You get it!

90213B56-9298-4169-ABC0-1D2736FC0143.png

"In Battlefield 2042™ , battle the constant server lag and horrible hit detection. Only those willing to shell out money to host their own games will be sheltered from the madness. Persevere for months while awaiting fixes to the most common issues that pop up constantly. Exciting new modes stolen from popular competitors. Have a few thousand extra dollars laying around? Then you can capitalize on all the useless microtransaction options bloating our multiplayer."

I wouldnt waste the fossil-fuel used to create the electricity that runs to my home to power my Playstation on this franchise.
This was a good write up until you forgot to capitalize the “S” in PlayStation :lol:

Picked up Hitman 3
Downloaded that free starter pack and halfway through I just bought it :lol:
Also got 1&2. So much content.

Wonder what games gonna be added to the sale down the line

also this

Last edited:

Good luck to those people who were hoping to be able to walk into a store like Target, Best Buy, Walmart and just buy a console off the shelf.

Resellers with bots are going to continue to eat & thrive.

So much content and different ways to do every hit. Happy hunting.

and hunt I did.
Played all day yesterday because I knew I'd be out all day today
Beat the story for 3 last night.
Then was gonna screw around and replay them.....then I discovered escalations :D
Did most of the Dubai ones, now I'm working on the mansion/murder mystery ones.
Crazy that there's still 2 other fully fleshed out games with more content
and they still releasing stuff now

The game puts me in MGS state of mind when I play.
Constant discipline and forcing me to adapt.
I def missed that aspect of gaming.
The preparation. the tailing your target(s). the on the fly improv. all dope.
Pacing and the music go hand in hand with each other too.

Definitely looking forward to that bond game.

Ford F350's are on a similar backorder here in Alberta. Rare to see any pick-up on the lot now.

I was offered $5,000 less what I paid for my 2020 Titan last month. :lol:

Friend of mine bought a new Kia Telluride all blacked out for $47k. Sold his 1 year old all black with chrome accents Telluride for $50k. 🤔

Friend of mine bought a new Kia Telluride all blacked out for $47k. Sold his 1 year old all black with chrome accents Telluride for $50k. 🤔

I head that. Tellurides and Toyota Tundra's are apparently going for more than retail. :lol:

That FF list :lol:

1. Final Fantasy VI
2. Final Fantasy X
3. Final Fantasy IX
4. Final Fantasy VII
5. Final Fantasy IV

Back
Top Bottom