The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finishing up the plat for SoR 4 soon, then on to RE2 (on sale until tomorrow for $15.99).

Never played RE2 either. 1998 me did not have the patience for that game :lol:

RE4… AGAIN?! Man this remake better be the best of the remakes
Isn't this the first time it's been remade? All the others as far as I remember have just been HD remasters.

Also don't know what they can do without alienating the fanbase.

I’ve tried playing RE4 on PS4 and PC and I just can’t get pass those controls. This will just have to be one of those games I hear and read about but never play :lol:

I don’t know if it was posted in here but apparently Sony has another event lined up for December, PlayStation Experience (PSX) and they’re going to focus more on the future of gaming. They’re also supposedly showing off PSVR2.

I’ve learned not to get my hopes up but sounds cool anyway.

Also cash app has 15% off of all PSN and Xbox purchases . Just add the boost to the account and purchase with the card.

I usually just add money to my cash app and purchase games online with that card.

Also cash app has 15% off of all PSN and Xbox purchases . Just add the boost to the account and purchase with the card.

I usually just add money to my cash app and purchase games online with that card.
def fun. First 3-4 hours the game holds your hand explaining the mechanics but once that’s over **** gets real intense. Unique game. it won’t be for everybody

Sony's marketing of Death Loop makes me not want to play the game. It looks so boring. but it's getting 10s left and right so I guess I grab it. For PC.
I don’t think it mattered who marketed the game, it would have looked boring regardless, imo. That said, I agree with you, those 10s are intriguing. I’m just gonna check it out on Game Pass next year. I ain’t dropping $60 when I doubt I’ll like it.

Sony's marketing of Death Loop makes me not want to play the game. It looks so boring. but it's getting 10s left and right so I guess I grab it. For PC.

Mocking GIFs | Tenor

Will all generation nvme2 2 drives work or what? I would mind going with another gen 3 like this but I'm not paying the premium for a gen 4

PNY CS2130 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4 Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), Read up to 3,500 - M280CS2130-2TB-RB Amazon product ASIN B0869C35V2
Looks like just gen 4 Nvme is the only thing that will work... $200 for a TB is too much, I'll wait a year or so for the 2TBs to hit that range before upgrading. There's really no reason why gen 3 drives shouldn't work tho honestly.

Anyway will I be able to just plug in my external HDD from my PS4 into my PS5 and play the PS4 games already loaded or is gonna make me reformat?

Last edited:
I just don't know why they went with gen 4 over gen 3 when the performance differences are minimal but price difference is double. If my PC can run games better than a PS5 on a gen 3 drive then don't tell me gen 4 is necessary when it's clearly not.

Back
Top Bottom