The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A24F9B40-282A-42AD-AD0C-1A736B5C6352.jpeg

New firmware is out now.

Downloading now… whats in it?

Got the Ps5 on release date I have not used my 3D headphones since release … also have not played anything consistently besides 2K smh

still haven’t beat Spider-Man, GOT, just started the older ratchet clank. Been playing that heavy the past few days .

probably bout to give that up for a while and start on deathloop

WHY AM I LIKE THIS lol

That R&C is short so i'd just finish that to have some sense of accomplishment. Just about the only game i've finished in years too.

Got the Ps5 on release date I have not used my 3D headphones since release … also have not played anything consistently besides 2K smh

still haven’t beat Spider-Man, GOT, just started the older ratchet clank. Been playing that heavy the past few days .

probably bout to give that up for a while and start on deathloop

WHY AM I LIKE THIS lol
Too many games to play it gets overwhelming

Too many games to play it gets overwhelming
Coupled with us being older and having real world responsibilities. Long gone are the days where i could sit down and play any game for more than an 1-2 hours. I want to get Tales of Arise to scratch my JRPG itch but theres no way in hell i can sit through the cutscenes and dialogue like I did as a youngin.

Same, need to pick back up on Jedi fallen order but haven't yet for the same reason. Gotta remember the controls and why I am where I am in the story.

And then when I think about going back to a game, I think about how I gotta readjust back to the controls and remember where the story left off and I say **** it lol
Yep. Thats why pick up and play games like CoD and 2k do numbers. Aint gotta think, just turn on and run a couple games and be done.

Back
Top Bottom