The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FDXNENIVcAEmii_
Oh they about to dump everything out at once

They're probably just trying to get it all out so that they can move on. Unfortunately the game was/is a dud.

They're probably just trying to get it all out so that they can move on. Unfortunately the game was/is a dud.
Square should be ashamed of themselves, the execution felt like an EA move.

Also, the Souls/Bloodborne games aren't really story-driven games so I think I'll be passing on Elden Ring too.

The Avengers game should've been what the new Guardians of the Galaxy game is but Square Enix tried to get their EA and 2K and nickel and dime people by tacking on a mundane multiplayer component so they could microtransaction you out the ***.

I would kill for a SH2 remake like how they did Re2. But Konami :smh:

I saw this theory that said Kojima knew he was going to get axed by Konami based on the PT trailer monologue.

Dad = Konami

“Dad was such a drag. Every day he’d eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games… Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn’t even be original about the way he did it. I’m not complaining… I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I’m bringing my new toys with me.”

Probably not, but it does kinda fit in retrospect.

Need a PS4 game for my nephew who is 9. I know he's into Fort Nite, Mario and all that. I think he has a Switch too. Any recs?

My 4 year old is really into 2K. Idk if your nephew likes ball though.

He is also into Spiderman, power rangers battle for the grid, all of the Mario games etc.

As long as it's some AAA title and not a children's themed game, I think he'll be fine.

My recommendation is TLOU Remastered.

Gotta say it really annoys me to we actors who I don't like who are also sugar get cast in so many videogame roles.

I’m so trash at cod but I’m having fun . At like a .73 E/D.

i wonder how pissed my teammates are when they see my solid 7 kills and 10 deaths every game 😂

Back
Top Bottom