The New Phenomenon: Black Woman-White Men

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

whenever i see a black chick with a white guy i'm like
eyes.gif

i know it makes me a hypocrite because i stay beasting on white chicks... but for some reason, black girls that are obsessed with white guys are kind of a turnoff to me. somehow i feel like some of them (not ALL, but some) are kind of degrading themselves by throwing themselves at white dudes who just see smashing black chicks as a conquest....

You beast over white chicks and yet, you look down on black girls that beast over white guys...
eyes.gif

I mean, in all honesty, you're the WORST kind of hypocrite because you're clearly aware of prejudice, but you try to spin "logic" on it so you can stomach it yourself...

Comon fam...

smh.gif

That type of hypocrisy isn't uncommon. Black women do that %!!@ too... People just need to get their minds right and stop getting caught up in foolishness that...more than likely doesn't even apply to them. People can be way overdramatic about love and relationships when it REALLY ain't that deep. I know black women who are into non-black guys but'll mean mug a black man w/ a white girl in a second. I don't really know too many black men that date other women tbh but I know guys do that too.

People need to worry about their own damn business. I think the only reason people (in America at least) feel pressed to get mad or justify their tastes is because of the history and stigmas attached to dating outside of our race. I mean, people can try to rationalize and have their reasoning all they like but at the end of the day, ain't nothin' wrong with one human being being attracted to another. It's only natural. WE'RE HUMAN.

I've heard black women talk about how there's no good black men, definitely have seen black men talking %!!@ about black women... I mean, if you're trying to approach love with a chip on your shoulder, I don't see how one could find happiness w/ anyone if you're just... mad about whatever.

WOW...now if only certain females in this thread, actually one in particular, could see things and articulate them in a manner similar to what you just said,some fraction of our plight, as black people, could be mitigated...(specifically, that which deals with the underlying taboos of interracial dating...)

On another note...

proposal11.jpg

Disclaimer- Believe it or not, this is the closest that I could find of a "black" guy proposing to a "black" gal...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom