The New Phenomenon: Black Woman-White Men

Originally Posted by imsojayded

im talking to a white guy now!
pimp.gif
he's really fun!

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I've been noticing that lately. My girl is from LA and it seems like about 90% of the black girls that she went to high school with date only white dudes.They say stuff like I'm tired of N's (all black men are N's to them), all N's are dogs. One chick's mother told her to stay away from blackdudes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

pimp.gif
he's really fun!

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
all of that though? lol
its the second white guy ive ever dated...i see color but its not that big of a deal
as long as he's nice to you and treats you well that should be the main concern...not what color he is

pimp.gif
he's really fun!

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
all of that though? lol
its the second white guy ive ever dated...i see color but its not that big of a deal
as long as he's nice to you and treats you well that should be the main concern...not what color he is
So soon?

Originally Posted by TD The God

pimp.gif
he's really fun!

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
all of that though? lol
So soon?
am i supposed to wait forever?

pimp.gif
he's really fun!

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
all of that though? lol
So soon?

I was just messing around.

But, if you're attracted to a guy (regardless of race) then go for it. I have yet to date a girl of any other race (other than black) and it's not likeI shy away from them. I would just naturally find myself talking to a black girl.

I guess what he meant by so soon is were you just naturally tired of black guys and wanted a change or what? (I guess that's what he meant)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by vasweetz

this not new. and why should it be surprising? black men have been dating white women since who knows when, why wouldn't you think black women won't do the same? especially when finding a good black man is becoming mission impossible these days.
Get the !$!* out of here with that %%!#. Who the !$!* are you? What do you bring to the table as a black woman? Keep dating them thugs and dudes that'll put they foot in your %$% if you want to but don't say that there aren't any good black men out there.
I'm waiting for you to answer this.

pimp.gif
he's really fun!

grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
all of that though? lol
So soon?

I was just messing around.

But, if you're attracted to a guy (regardless of race) then go for it. I have yet to date a girl of any other race (other than black) and it's not like I shy away from them. I would just naturally find myself talking to a black girl.

I guess what he meant by so soon is were you just naturally tired of black guys and wanted a change or what? (I guess that's what he meant)
laugh.gif
Nah I mean that she just got out a relationship....and now she into somethingelse....not my buisness, I know, but you're damned sexy...I'd sell my Infrareds to get a chance to take you to south beach for a late nightstroll or snack

Originally Posted by vasweetz

this not new. and why should it be surprising? black men have been dating white women since who knows when, why wouldn't you think black women won't do the same? especially when finding a good black man is becoming mission impossible these days.
Get the !$!* out of here with that %%!#. Who the !$!* are you? What do you bring to the table as a black woman? Keep dating them thugs and dudes that'll put they foot in your %$% if you want to but don't say that there aren't any good black men out there.
I'm waiting for you to answer this.

x2 I'm curious to hear her view.

i havent gone anywhere!
i take each person as they come
has at my job i see him everyday...its just a summer thing for now

I actually think a lot of brothers are shook to get at non spanish/black or at least clueless on how to approach them.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I actually think a lot of brothers are shook to get at non spanish/black or at least clueless on how to approach them.
This is true. A few of my friends were talking about this the other day. Being in a highly populated black city makes things that way IMO. Youaren't exposed to many interracial relationships and the idea of you dating someone outside of your race is far-fetched. I have some very personable femalefriends who are non-black though. I just couldn't see myself in a relationship with them.

Back
Top Bottom