The New Phenomenon: Black Woman-White Men

I love it, I just hate when it comes with the notion of " the only reason I'm dating white dudes is because black dudes ain't @+$% and its hard tofind a good black man"

A lot of you women just like ain't @+$% type dudes no matter the race, then when y'all can't mold or change him you get mad and blame it on thecolor of his skin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by vasweetz

this not new. and why should it be surprising? black men have been dating white women since who knows when, why wouldn't you think black women won't do the same? especially when finding a good black man is becoming mission impossible these days.
Get the !$!* out of here with that %%!#. Who the !$!* are you? What do you bring to the table as a black woman? Keep dating them thugs and dudes that'll put they foot in your %$% if you want to but don't say that there aren't any good black men out there.
I'm waiting for you to answer this.

why you comin at her so hard? you don't even know her dating history...not saying i agree but i can def. see where one could come to that conclusion...

i'm not much into white men but let me meet a fine muslim boy
pimp.gif
someof these joints at VCU are
pimp.gif
dont know how their mom and dad would takethem dating a black girl though
ohwell.gif

i'm willing to find out though...

I messed with a bad thick yellow bone girl one time but she just wanted cake so i smashed and kept it moving.

Though i dont mess with black girls i stay with the mamis .

In dallas the black girls is dumb thick and they be on point . There Thick down south.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I messed with a bad thick yellow bone girl one time but she just wanted cake so i smashed and kept it moving.

In dallas the black girls is dumb thick and they be on point . There Thick down south.
The mamis you mess with are most likely black too.

why you comin at her so hard? you don't even know her dating history...not saying i agree but i can def. see where one could come to that conclusion...
I'm coming at her "hard" because she made a stupid statement without backing it up.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

this not new. and why should it be surprising? black men have been dating white women since who knows when, why wouldn't you think black women won't do the same? especially when finding a good black man is becoming mission impossible these days.

Could you elaborate?
nerd.gif

I'm saying finding a good looking BLACK MAN, who is educated, with no kids, no STDS, no AiDs, not married, not separated, has a job, is emotionally stable,has his priorities together, trustworthy-doesn't need to play games and is sincere about being in a committed relationship is like me winning the damnlottery.
smh.gif

Lazy B wrote:

Get the !$!* out of here with that %%!#. Who the !$!* are you? What do you bring to the table as a black woman? Keep dating them thugs and dudes that'll put they foot in your %$% if you want to but don't say that there aren't any good black men out there.

Who is this dude? DO I know you? NO..you don't know me, but trust and believe I am NOT one of these hoodrats that only chase after "thugs" and**%++% that don't got #!#% going for themselves. I am wayy to good for that @*!*$@@%. I am saying for me, an educated young black woman that has a lot ofthings going for her self, the pickings are quite slim to find a black man on this same level. Not saying there arent any out there, but they damn sure arehard to find. Do me a favor and don't quote me again unless you have something intelligent to say.

Could you elaborate?
nerd.gif

I'm saying finding a good looking BLACK MAN, who is educated, with no kids, no STDS, no AiDs, not married, not separated, has a job, is emotionally stable, has his priorities together, trustworthy-doesn't need to play games and is sincere about being in a committed relationship is like me winning the damn lottery.
smh.gif

You know how many black men are out there saying the same thing right now? Something ain't adding up

I'm coming at her "hard" because she made a stupid statement without backing it up.

guys do this on this board ALLLLLLL THHEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEEEE, but a chick does it and you gotta use all types of explecitives. I bet if a dude said"good black women are hard to find" you'd put a " qft " or a "
pimp.gif
" ooor, you might have just kept it moving.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

MORE WHITE WOMEN FOR ME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
MORE BLACK WOMEN FOR ME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These two posts have me
roll.gif
roll.gif

And to that chick, maybe your looking in work places. I got 10 homeboys off the top of my head that I went to HS and College with that fit your description.Check out the DMV.

Vasweetz:

On paper you sound like a good catch, maybe you're just attracted to the wrong type of dudes, its going to be hard as hell to find tyson beckford with aPhd

Could you elaborate?
nerd.gif

I'm saying finding a good looking BLACK MAN, who is educated, with no kids, no STDS, no AiDs, not married, not separated, has a job, is emotionally stable, has his priorities together, trustworthy-doesn't need to play games and is sincere about being in a committed relationship is like me winning the damn lottery.
smh.gif

how old are you again?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

guys do this on this board ALLLLLLL THHEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEEEE, but a chick does it and you gotta use all types of explecitives. I bet if a dude said "good black women are hard to find" you'd put a " qft " or a "
pimp.gif

No I wouldn't have, I would have kept it moving. Niketalk is the worst place to talk about women especially African-American women. You havedifferent users from different backgrounds talking about African-American women as if they know what they are talking about. We both have positives andnegatives but to write off an entire group of people because of the stereotypes we hear and a few bad experiences is just asinine.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

guys do this on this board ALLLLLLL THHEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEEEE, but a chick does it and you gotta use all types of explecitives. I bet if a dude said "good black women are hard to find" you'd put a " qft " or a "
pimp.gif

word...

Originally Posted by solefood229

Could you elaborate?
nerd.gif

smh.gif

You know how many black men are out there saying the same thing right now? Something ain't adding up

Tell me about it...
eyes.gif

My question to ol' girl is,

"WHAT do you bring to the table, and what can you offer to your ideal mate, that wouldwarrant such qualifications in a potential suitor?"

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom