* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Anybody know when that sneaker boutique Profyle is opening?
864 Check'n in...It doesn't say for sure, just early 2014. 
[h3]Profyle Boutique To Open at 409 Mills Avenue, Suite 202[/h3]
(Greenville, SC – November 5, 2013)  Former NFL player and Greenville native, David Jones has recently announced plans to open a new sneaker boutique in the Upstate called Profyle Boutique. The store will showcase everything from street wear to athletic wear, as well as denim and accessories.  The shop is scheduled to open in the beginning of 2014. The boutique will be located at 409 Mills Avenue, Suite 202. Laurens Nicholson, CCIM, SIOR and Bryon Culbertson of Lee & Associates-Greenville represented the tenant in this +/- 1,473 SF retail lease.

Last edited:
Anybody in Greenville or surrounding areas help me locate the All Star Brons in a 11.5. Think all the stores haven't gotten their shipments yet bc of the weather but any info would help

It was straight had galaxies in there sz 9 or 10 can't remember not too much for 12-13 tho so I didn't cop anything

I just recently quit my job as a store manager for finishline to live out my dream which is to work with shoes on my own terms no bosses saying i didn't sell thru blah blah this n that so i bring you http://sneakerceo.com  a premier sneaker reselling site that will bring exclusive shoes and steals working out of good ole South Carolina (aiken,charleston to be exact)

I just recently quit my job as a store manager for finishline to live out my dream which is to work with shoes on my own terms no bosses saying i didn't sell thru blah blah this n that so i bring you http://sneakerceo.com a premier sneaker reselling site that will bring exclusive shoes and steals working out of good ole South Carolina (aiken,charleston to be exact)

That's what's up bruh. I wish your business success and will check it out

Social Status sister store

bush man 2002 bush man 2002 went by the store today to see what they had and to enter a raffle. They tried to tell me it was too late even the store's IG/Twitter said today was the last day and somebody somewhere else runs the IG...following them on IG is required to enter :lol: :smh:

Anyone in here near Myrtle Beach?!?

Able to scoop something for me at the Reebok outlet and mail it to me?

Paypal on deck... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom