* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Got a call from a homegirl of mine yesterday who saw me post the Playoff 12's on FB the other day. She was on the Air Force Base and said they just released them that AM. Got'em for $135 tax free, 2 days early! No long lines for me! 
pimp.gif

Any help on the Playoff XII folks?

I work in the morning. And I'm too old for camping like the kids do.

Yea, it was on the Air Force Base. They came out the Thursday before that Saturday. I wasn't aware they had them but a homegirl of mine saw me post them on FB then she called me the next morning saying she was on the base and saw them. She scooped them for me tax free 
pimp.gif

Tyler, do you still have your Graffiti LeBron IVs?

I don't know why I'm thinking about your collection, just miss seeing pics of those.

LOL!

Kickfiend,

I passed man, quality sucked.

Bought both pairs of LeBron elites, however.

DEpast, 
What sz?

I said the same thing at first til I wore them.  I thought they were straight.

I had to cop those Elites but I copped the South Beaches.. They should be here Monday or Tuesday
happy.gif

Anyone gonna stand in line for the Cav IV's? I've got 2 confirmed stores here in Charleston for this release. One guy I talked to said for the XII release that people started lining up at 2:30 in the a.m., %%!? If anyone else knows of a sure thing, please PM me...would like to get my hands on a pair.

Omar,

I sold my big bangs a long time ago. I've got 2 pairs of homes and the away elites. LOVE THEM.

Hey Team SC,

Anyone know where the Cav 4s were sold this past weekend? I went up to Charlotte and Concord Hills on Saturday...was definitely a mad house!

Finishline at Northwoods and Tanger. I actually pulled a pair from Finishline at 8:30 after their site went back up, pretty lucky.

Anyone cop the Miami Vices in Charleston, Jimmy Jazz did most people dirty except a dude they let cop 3 pairs.

@GregJr yeah i got em... picked them up from foot action, thats exactly why i don't mess with jimmy jazz they always do stuff like that.. you can't count on them

Originally Posted by DREdwards

@GregJr yeah i got em... picked them up from foot action, thats exactly why i don't mess with jimmy jazz they always do stuff like that.. you can't count on them

QFT! Both Jimmy Jazz stores here are grimy when it comes to sneaker releases. The employees either buy up all the pairs or hold them for their friends. They let a long line form in front of the store then open just to say they have like 2 pairs available
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KOD843

QFT! Both Jimmy Jazz stores here are grimy when it comes to sneaker releases. The employees either buy up all the pairs or hold them for their friends. They let a long line form in front of the store then open just to say they have like 2 pairs available
30t6p3b.gif
This happened to me in Fayetteville, N.C. on Saturday. Was 10th in line for a 12-pair release and manager comes out and says there are four pair available. Wasn't the first time this +%+#@#+* has happened.

Jazz corporate is getting a LOUD complaint from me tomorrow morning.

Found A Guy In Kansas Who Was Willing Too Trade His SouthBeach9s Size 10, For DS Concords Size 9.5 & DBcharity2s Size 9
iHad 2pairs Of Concords So Giving Up 1 Wasnt A Problem(iWearSize9) And Those DB2s Just Sitting For Years So iReally Didnt Lose Anything
But Long Story Short iGotta Size 10 & Im Trading A Guy In My Local Area For My Size 9
Call It LUCK or Whteva......iCall PERFECT TIMING
We Shipped At The Same Time Today!!!
Got My Tracking & Shipping
They Shood Be Here On Wednesday
STOKEDOH YEAH! ThkGod For The USPS APP

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by KOD843

30t6p3b.gif
This happened to me in Fayetteville, N.C. on Saturday. Was 10th in line for a 12-pair release and manager comes out and says there are four pair available. Wasn't the first time this +%+#@#+* has happened.

Jazz corporate is getting a LOUD complaint from me tomorrow morning.

How do you go about one of those complaints? Was wanting to do this about Finishline in N. Woods mall also...

Back
Top Bottom