* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by KOD843

Originally Posted by GregJr

Anyone know who is selling the olympic pack kicks around Charleston? Air Force 180's or Air More Uptempos...

I got an email from Jimmy Jazz saying they'll have them all online so I'm assuming they will in store too...
Only spot in my mall that got either pair is Finishline. They got the BB4s as well.

Originally Posted by KOD843

I know I'm probably in the minority with this and it's not cause I'm a Lakers/Kobe fan but I just don't see all the hype surrounded by LeBron's sneaker line. The last dope ones to me were the IV's 
ohwell.gif
Correct Sir. My favorite pair, dug these up this afternoon. (well, favorite pair after Grafiti All Stars)

stan..ty... y'all been coming back here and couldn't even let a homie know?! i guess I'm gonna have to re-post some pics on here. (random: my post count is mad low compared to my registered date)

Well, guess this is the first post in the Team SC thread on the new NT platform.

Guess it's only right that I start it off with this...

Ill be in Charleston in mid August when the Speed Turfs drop. I guess my question is , how do shoes sell in stores in South Carolina. Im coming from the DMV.

Anyone heading to Charlotte to cop the Ewings? :nerd: I have to work Sat AM. Was hoping it was gonna be a true Nationwide release :smh:

What's up Team SC? I'm a long time "browser" here on NT (since about 2001) but just decided to finally create an account. I'm from the lower state, but now migrated to the upper state. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meet some cool people and hopefully make some sneaker connections, as well be able to help everybody out as much as I can!

Passed on the black/red 11's since I have a DS pair from the CDP. I was able to get a pair of the Thunder 4's and I must say that they are very dope in person!

Back
Top Bottom