THE NO SLAP_IT SUMMER...WHO'S DOWN? Vol. LEAVE PETER ALONE

The semen is a viscid albuminous fluid, alkaline in reaction, which is very rich in calcium and phosphorus, also in lecithin, cholesterol, albumen, nucleoproteins, iron, vitamin E, etc. In the ejaculation of the normal man, about 226 million spermatozoa are given off; these are rich in phosphorized fats (lecithin), cholesterol (the parent-source of sex hormones), nucleoproteins and iron. An ounce of semen is considered to be equal in value to sixty ounces of blood, of which it constitutes an extract of some of its most valuable of constituents, as far as its vitalizing power is concerned. Dr. Frederick McCann remarks on this point, "From what has been stated it must be admitted that the spermatic fluid does possess potentialities justifying the belief of ancient writers concerning its vital properties."

The semen contains substances of high physiological value, especially in relation to the nutrition of the brain and nervous system. If resorption of semen through the wall of the female genital tract has a vitalizing effect on the female organism, the same should be the case in the body of the male in which it is formed and conserved. And conversely, loss of semen must deprive the organism of vitality and valuable substances necessary for the nutrition of nervous tissue, such as lecithin, which has been used therapeutically with great success for the cure of neurasthenia resulting from sexual excess. - Raymond W. Bernard MD

- See more at: http://sacred-sex.org/facts/articles/231-semen-retention.html#sthash.ajVObf8O.dpuf

[COLOR=#red]My dudes let's start the summer anti-fap movement. As shown above there are benefits to saving sea-men. Yeah of course we still lose it when having sechs, but that's ok. At least let's stop wasting it by looking at the "tube" streaming sites and then going to town on Peter. Who's down with your boy?

We can do this!!![/COLOR]

Does this work? NT needs documentation. Hair, skin, weight, mood. What happens if u dont pop.

While i support the cause, isn't this thread a bit redundant given that there is a month to month no-fap challenge thread already in existence?

Last edited:
I feel like I'm about to have the most amazing growth all around this summer. **** let's throw this in.
No joke I feel the same way. Like this is about to be my time to flourish in all facets of life

No joke I feel the same way. Like this is about to be my time to flourish in all facets of life

I feel the same way, but at the same time I feel like I dont deserve what good may come my way

When it's your wave, it's your wave my ******.

Back
Top Bottom