The NT Rapper Thread: Who's the Best? Who should we check out?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I don't know why this didn't post.
This joint is mad 
pimp.gif

I rock with The Boy Illinois the most..

Nique is good as well.. Hope his next tape is as good as the first.

I listen to TIME because he's from my city and I have to show love. Plus his videos are great.
laugh.gif

I rock with The Boy Illinois the most..

Nique is good as well.. Hope his next tape is as good as the first.

I listen to TIME because he's from my city and I have to show love. Plus his videos are great.
laugh.gif

since this is the NT Rapper Thread i thought i'd notify y'all that my new song is out WHITExGOLD y'all should go check it out.

since this is the NT Rapper Thread i thought i'd notify y'all that my new song is out WHITExGOLD y'all should go check it out.

i forgot about the thread....

Spoiler [+]
Magical Adventure Ride out, though
eek.gif

i forgot about the thread....

Spoiler [+]
Magical Adventure Ride out, though
eek.gif

Jet 2
Artist me and my boy len manage. Used to have an account on here until he got banned, he's a Big time Lurker on here now. We're putting the finishing touches on his new project right now, and we're dropping a track this weekend. 
"Accessories"

Jet 2
Artist me and my boy len manage. Used to have an account on here until he got banned, he's a Big time Lurker on here now. We're putting the finishing touches on his new project right now, and we're dropping a track this weekend. 
"Accessories"

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Jet 2
"Accessories"

You must really be a go-getter because originally he was "just an artist you ran across" and now you're managing him. (And he's coincidentally a NTer)
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Jet 2
"Accessories"

You must really be a go-getter because originally he was "just an artist you ran across" and now you're managing him. (And he's coincidentally a NTer)
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom