The NT Rapper Thread: Who's the Best? Who should we check out?

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011
Dudes is mixing rappers and producers. Unless Plan and Stewrat rap now.

Anyway, Illi, Dom, Jewels in that order for now. Don't count Wale since I'm pretty sure I was on this site and listening to his music before he was even on this board.

Honorable mentions to Hi-Jynx, Howard Floszstello, J. Diction, and Cali Cam

Dudes to check for: SRG, Wize, Wes Duce, Mr. Jefferson, Pharoah, Nique, D. Cinn,

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011

Anyway, Illi, Dom, Jewels in that order for now. Don't count Wale since I'm pretty sure I was on this site and listening to his music before he was even on this board.

Dudes to check for: SRG, Wize, Wes Duce, Mr. Jefferson, Pharoah, Nique, D. Cinn,

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I liked Anti-Gravity Effect , But he suffers from the wale complex on twitter 

Joined Jun 1, 2011

Joined Apr 1, 2006
Hold up hold up hold up...the dude that made that overgrind mixtape is a niketalker
...I never knew that...I heard my boy playin it and downloaded it...thats some good music homie

Damn...I wasted my 1500 post on this thread

Joined Apr 1, 2006
Hold up hold up hold up...the dude that made that overgrind mixtape is a niketalker
...I never knew that...I heard my boy playin it and downloaded it...thats some good music homie

Damn...I wasted my 1500 post on this thread

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011
Originally Posted by HARM

Damn
I haven't been on in a while. He's been arguing with ppl hating on him n shh? I don't see how ppl, especially those in a position to be criticized don't see it as a clear trap.

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011

Damn
I haven't been on in a while. He's been arguing with ppl hating on him n shh? I don't see how ppl, especially those in a position to be criticized don't see it as a clear trap.

Joined Sep 27, 2002

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by pnut245

I've came across a lot of talented artists on NT. But the ones I feel are the most talented go unnoticed for some reason
such as...?
Stewrat
IDK who Stewrat is but I'll check him out.. But I listened to your tape Nique it was good, I feel your tape should've got more attention than it did along with mines. 
I dropped the best mixtape out of everyone on this board this year and no one noticed it. A lot of people don't like to give new music a listen without a cosign.  

Joined Sep 27, 2002

I've came across a lot of talented artists on NT. But the ones I feel are the most talented go unnoticed for some reason
such as...?
Stewrat
IDK who Stewrat is but I'll check him out.. But I listened to your tape Nique it was good, I feel your tape should've got more attention than it did along with mines. 
I dropped the best mixtape out of everyone on this board this year and no one noticed it. A lot of people don't like to give new music a listen without a cosign.  

Joined Sep 10, 2009

such as...?
Stewrat
i must respect your post for the first line alone. 

post a link of your tape. let me see wussup. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now