The NT Rapper Thread: Who's the Best? Who should we check out?

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Jurisdiction - Awesome voice, reminds me of Shawna, not nearly enough work.
THIS.

Diction is doooooooope but damn I don't have but a handfull of crack from her.

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Jurisdiction - Awesome voice, reminds me of Shawna, not nearly enough work.
THIS.

Diction is doooooooope but damn I don't have but a handfull of crack from her.

Joined May 20, 2005
What up world. Shout out to the ******** shout out to the palm beaches. We do this rap steez 
Check out my boys video No Apologies and the promo vid for Mind over Matter. The mixtape is out for free. Definitely a great listen.

Joined May 20, 2005
What up world. Shout out to the ******** shout out to the palm beaches. We do this rap steez 
Check out my boys video No Apologies and the promo vid for Mind over Matter. The mixtape is out for free. Definitely a great listen.

b smooth 202

Banned
Joined Dec 21, 2004
facebook.com/NTRLDSTR

we're like a collective..not a band...I know a lot of kids who want to hear everything from rock, as in, real instruments, to dub step, to rap...so we're tryna throw everything together.

we don't have much material available yet...check out Celestial Alchemy (instrumental) and Pride...two of our first recordings...we're going to have a lil somethin' somethin' mastered out of Full Sail in a couple weeks so stay tuned for that

b smooth 202

Banned
Joined Dec 21, 2004
facebook.com/NTRLDSTR

we're like a collective..not a band...I know a lot of kids who want to hear everything from rock, as in, real instruments, to dub step, to rap...so we're tryna throw everything together.

we don't have much material available yet...check out Celestial Alchemy (instrumental) and Pride...two of our first recordings...we're going to have a lil somethin' somethin' mastered out of Full Sail in a couple weeks so stay tuned for that

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011
Oddisee is on NT?
Oddisee from the DMV? Part of Diamond District
if true

One of the dopest new producers I've heard in the past decade and he's lyrically above average.

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011
Oddisee is on NT?
if true

One of the dopest new producers I've heard in the past decade and he's lyrically above average.

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oddisee is on NT?
if true

Nah the other guy in the video is a NTer not Oddisee

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oddisee is on NT?
if true

Nah the other guy in the video is a NTer not Oddisee

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now