The NT Rapper Thread: Who's the Best? Who should we check out?

myspace.com/micmajor  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes is mixing rappers and producers. Unless Plan and Stewrat rap now.

Anyway, Illi, Dom, Jewels in that order for now. Don't count Wale since I'm pretty sure I was on this site and listening to his music before he was even on this board.

Honorable mentions to Hi-Jynx, Howard Floszstello, J. Diction, and Cali Cam

Dudes to check for: SRG, Wize, Wes Duce, Mr. Jefferson, Pharoah, Nique, D. Cinn,

Anyway, Illi, Dom, Jewels in that order for now. Don't count Wale since I'm pretty sure I was on this site and listening to his music before he was even on this board.

Dudes to check for: SRG, Wize, Wes Duce, Mr. Jefferson, Pharoah, Nique, D. Cinn,

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I liked Anti-Gravity Effect , But he suffers from the wale complex on twitter 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hold up hold up hold up...the dude that made that overgrind mixtape is a niketalker
eek.gif
...I never knew that...I heard my boy playin it and downloaded it...thats some good music homie
pimp.gif

Damn...I wasted my 1500 post on this thread
indifferent.gif

Hold up hold up hold up...the dude that made that overgrind mixtape is a niketalker
eek.gif
...I never knew that...I heard my boy playin it and downloaded it...thats some good music homie
pimp.gif

Damn...I wasted my 1500 post on this thread
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn
30t6p3b.gif
I haven't been on in a while. He's been arguing with ppl hating on him n shh? I don't see how ppl, especially those in a position to be criticized don't see it as a clear trap.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn
30t6p3b.gif
I haven't been on in a while. He's been arguing with ppl hating on him n shh? I don't see how ppl, especially those in a position to be criticized don't see it as a clear trap.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by pnut245

I've came across a lot of talented artists on NT. But the ones I feel are the most talented go unnoticed for some reason
such as...?

Stewrat
IDK who Stewrat is but I'll check him out.. But I listened to your tape Nique it was good, I feel your tape should've got more attention than it did along with mines. 
I dropped the best mixtape out of everyone on this board this year and no one noticed it. A lot of people don't like to give new music a listen without a cosign.  

I've came across a lot of talented artists on NT. But the ones I feel are the most talented go unnoticed for some reason
such as...?

Stewrat
IDK who Stewrat is but I'll check him out.. But I listened to your tape Nique it was good, I feel your tape should've got more attention than it did along with mines. 
I dropped the best mixtape out of everyone on this board this year and no one noticed it. A lot of people don't like to give new music a listen without a cosign.  

such as...?

Stewrat
i must respect your post for the first line alone. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

post a link of your tape. let me see wussup. 

Back
Top Bottom