The NT Rapper Thread: Who's the Best? Who should we check out?

Oh iight 
laugh.gif
my bad. 

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Jurisdiction - Awesome voice, reminds me of Shawna, not nearly enough work.
THIS.

Diction is doooooooope but damn I don't have but a handfull of crack from her.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Jurisdiction - Awesome voice, reminds me of Shawna, not nearly enough work.
THIS.

Diction is doooooooope but damn I don't have but a handfull of crack from her.

What up world. Shout out to the ******** shout out to the palm beaches. We do this rap steez 
pimp.gif
Check out my boys video No Apologies and the promo vid for Mind over Matter. The mixtape is out for free. Definitely a great listen.

What up world. Shout out to the ******** shout out to the palm beaches. We do this rap steez 
pimp.gif
Check out my boys video No Apologies and the promo vid for Mind over Matter. The mixtape is out for free. Definitely a great listen.

facebook.com/NTRLDSTR

we're like a collective..not a band...I know a lot of kids who want to hear everything from rock, as in, real instruments, to dub step, to rap...so we're tryna throw everything together.

we don't have much material available yet...check out Celestial Alchemy (instrumental) and Pride...two of our first recordings...we're going to have a lil somethin' somethin' mastered out of Full Sail in a couple weeks so stay tuned for that

facebook.com/NTRLDSTR

we're like a collective..not a band...I know a lot of kids who want to hear everything from rock, as in, real instruments, to dub step, to rap...so we're tryna throw everything together.

we don't have much material available yet...check out Celestial Alchemy (instrumental) and Pride...two of our first recordings...we're going to have a lil somethin' somethin' mastered out of Full Sail in a couple weeks so stay tuned for that

Oddisee is on NT?
nerd.gif
Oddisee from the DMV? Part of Diamond District
eek.gif
if true

One of the dopest new producers I've heard in the past decade and he's lyrically above average.

Oddisee is on NT?
nerd.gif
eek.gif
if true

One of the dopest new producers I've heard in the past decade and he's lyrically above average.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oddisee is on NT?
nerd.gif
eek.gif
if true

Nah the other guy in the video is a NTer not Oddisee

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oddisee is on NT?
nerd.gif
eek.gif
if true

Nah the other guy in the video is a NTer not Oddisee

Back
Top Bottom