The NT Rapper Thread: Who's the Best? Who should we check out?

Kinda disappointed no one's mentioned my son Cashmere yet. Not even Time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

30t6p3b.gif
Cahsmere's dope but dude needs to drop his tape already. Just about everybody in here getting mentioned as serious candidates have catalogs. The rest get honorable mentions, Cashmere should've but I aint hear him rip a feature in a min, slipped my mind.

30t6p3b.gif
Cahsmere's dope but dude needs to drop his tape already. Just about everybody in here getting mentioned as serious candidates have catalogs. The rest get honorable mentions, Cashmere should've but I aint hear him rip a feature in a min, slipped my mind.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

30t6p3b.gif

idunno... i didnt mention anybody... i feel like this post is for people who dont make music to post...

but cashmere's tape is out

Download

30t6p3b.gif

idunno... i didnt mention anybody... i feel like this post is for people who dont make music to post...

Download

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

30t6p3b.gif

Download

yeah that was the idea. to get listeners, fans if you will, to give their opinion. 

30t6p3b.gif

Download

yeah that was the idea. to get listeners, fans if you will, to give their opinion. 

I don't consider myself an NT rapper, bein' as that only a number of people here know about/support the music I post [in 3 years, I posted 3 mixtapes: ("Smarten Up!!" and "Extra Credit: Prequel To Keep Your Grades Up" along with my partner Ghost, "The 58's" LP, and my most recent solo debut "Shorthand Legend"....all can be found on Datpiff). I'm mostly popular in the Pittsburgh area without a doubt, but I built fans from the shows I've done in the years openin' up for Raekwon, and bein' on the road a few shows with Mac Miller. Not to mention my/our [The Scholars] own shows. I got a few co-signs from semi major cats, but that really doesn't mean anything to me until I feel I've proven myself.

If you haven't already done so, download Shorthand Legend. Production from StewRat, PLAN, Big Jerm and more with features from ...people you more than likely don't know about
laugh.gif

While you're at it, download The 58's, this LP landed us in XXL

Here's videos from the LP [videos from Shorthand Legend are in the works right now. First one will be Get Out Of The Pool (Prod. StewRat). My beard isn't that long anymore, it's regular again the same as my avy.]

I don't consider myself an NT rapper, bein' as that only a number of people here know about/support the music I post [in 3 years, I posted 3 mixtapes: ("Smarten Up!!" and "Extra Credit: Prequel To Keep Your Grades Up" along with my partner Ghost, "The 58's" LP, and my most recent solo debut "Shorthand Legend"....all can be found on Datpiff). I'm mostly popular in the Pittsburgh area without a doubt, but I built fans from the shows I've done in the years openin' up for Raekwon, and bein' on the road a few shows with Mac Miller. Not to mention my/our [The Scholars] own shows. I got a few co-signs from semi major cats, but that really doesn't mean anything to me until I feel I've proven myself.

If you haven't already done so, download Shorthand Legend. Production from StewRat, PLAN, Big Jerm and more with features from ...people you more than likely don't know about
laugh.gif

While you're at it, download The 58's, this LP landed us in XXL

Here's videos from the LP [videos from Shorthand Legend are in the works right now. First one will be Get Out Of The Pool (Prod. StewRat). My beard isn't that long anymore, it's regular again the same as my avy.]

Oh yeah, my favorite NT rapper is probably Cali Cam. I was impressed with West Kept Secret. I want to hear more from you, dood. Other than that, I like music from Noah Caine, Flozstello, TIME, J-Diction [wunt mor], Jewels, Illi, Cashmere and a few others I don't feel like typin' due to laziness. All love. I support everybody on here that I know about tho, and I download anything for a good listen.

Oh yeah, my favorite NT rapper is probably Cali Cam. I was impressed with West Kept Secret. I want to hear more from you, dood. Other than that, I like music from Noah Caine, Flozstello, TIME, J-Diction [wunt mor], Jewels, Illi, Cashmere and a few others I don't feel like typin' due to laziness. All love. I support everybody on here that I know about tho, and I download anything for a good listen.

30t6p3b.gif

Download

See that's !@!%#+ up. I missed that thread. Should've stayed on the first (or at least 2nd) page given when it released though.

Downloading now.

30t6p3b.gif

Download

See that's !@!%#+ up. I missed that thread. Should've stayed on the first (or at least 2nd) page given when it released though.

Downloading now.

Back
Top Bottom